Admin
Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Cars
Dream P
DE Number
Referral Code
R0YBCKIJ
After watching the full video of the Stig doing the Goodwood run, I don’t understand any driving enthusiast who doesn’t want this car. Maybe it’s cuz I’ve gone quick in my car and know what it’s like, but in Ben Collins video I could FEEL it.

Did he say that's his GT P? Lucid is doing some sort of press event on Newark this weekend, so I wonder if they're just letting him take one for a few days.

Did he say that's his GT P? Lucid is doing some sort of press event on Newark this weekend, so I wonder if they're just letting him take one for a few days.
No, but he's got one in his possession! Lol, you are probably right, but it's cool nonetheless. All the hype was surrounding the Rivian charger and I was like WTF who cares, it's a GTP!

Reviewer for MotorTrend who was pretty influential in the Air DE P getting car of the year.
So many are under the misconception that the award was just for the DE. It was for the Lucid Air period. The Air lineup was awarded car of the year. The judging panel drove a pre-production GT. Here's the relevant part of the MT article:
"We only evaluated a Grand Touring model, but we also sat in a Touring variant with the smaller battery pack and roomier rear footwells, and judges considered the entire lineup, which will add an entry-level Air Pure model with 480 hp and a 406-mile range in mid-2022."

So regardless of whether you are driving a DE or Pure, you are driving MT's 2022 car of the year.

Back