Neurio

Referral Code: I79OY1W7
Verified Owner
Cars
Matte Grey Air GT
DE Number
Referral Code
I79OY1W7
I know the washer fluid comes out from the wiper stalks, but it seems really weak to me, with very little fluid being put onto the wipers. I often have to hold the button down for a while, or push it repeatedly to get any fluid. Is this everyone's experience, or do I need to schedule a service call to have them checked out?

I know the washer fluid comes out from the wiper stalks, but it seems really weak to me, with very little fluid being put onto the wipers. I often have to hold the button down for a while, or push it repeatedly to get any fluid. Is this everyone's experience, or do I need to schedule a service call to have them checked out?
Same here, I feel like it has to be pumped all the way back up if you don't use it for a while. After the inital water comes out seems fine

How do you get access to the windshield washer reservoir?

How do you get access to the windshield washer reservoir?
Open the frunk. It's on the passenger side from what I remember.

Is Lucid supposed to fill the wiper fluid reservoir as a part of PDI? I tried using mine the other day and nothing came out. I think the wiper "pulse" button on the stalk is two stage. The first stage is just to wipe once with no spray, but if you press it all the way down, it should continue to wipe and spray?

Is Lucid supposed to fill the wiper fluid reservoir as a part of PDI? I tried using mine the other day and nothing came out. I think the wiper "pulse" button on the stalk is two stage. The first stage is just to wipe once with no spray, but if you press it all the way down, it should continue to wipe and spray?
You have to push it all the way in and hold it as the fluid comes out of the wipers themselves. Also, yes, there is a sensor to tell you low wiper fluid. Not sure about the PDI!

You have to push it all the way in and hold it as the fluid comes out of the wipers themselves. Also, yes, there is a sensor to tell you low wiper fluid. Not sure about the PDI!
Yep, that’s how I thought it should work. I’ll have to try it again. Thanks!

The thing I like about the wipers on the Air is that they shoot the water out in several spots along the blade, rather than just blasting it randomly at the window and the cars on either side of you.

Also, is the interface/sensor fancy enough to tell you it is low on the UI or is this a visually inspect type of reservoir?
1673810533000.png
washer fluid low warning light

Also, is the interface/sensor fancy enough to tell you it is low on the UI or is this a visually inspect type of reservoir?
I’ve found it uses a LOT of washer fluid. I’ve had to refill twice since I got the car in April. It will alert you when it’s low though, the sensor must be on one side as it will go off if you take a corner aggressively.

This has been my exact same experience. I think it’s cool that we have those two options potentially saving wiper fluid

My washer fluid low senor just came on. Does the Lucid take the basic "blue" fluid?

I’ve found it uses a LOT of washer fluid. I’ve had to refill twice since I got the car in April. It will alert you when it’s low though, the sensor must be on one side as it will go off if you take a corner aggressively.
What fluid did you use ?

Back