Why So Many Negative Forum Posts? I've Been a Very Happy Customer.

Here is the summary of charging and driving from Pasadena to Temecula to Fremont in mid 50 slightly rain conditions.
Yet a very relaxing ride.

1. Pasadena to Temecula 83.5 miles 1h 20 min Max speed 80mph. Elevation change 400ft.
HA set to 70mph. Average speed 61mph 4.1 miles per kWh.
2. Temecula to Fremont 445 miles Driving time about 7.5hrs. Max speed 90mph (yeah a Model 3 annoyed me lol!) Elevation change 3500.
HA set to 70mph. Average speed 59mph 3.9 miles per kWh.

Charging:
See attached photo. Best was a 350KW EA charger at Livermore outlets 19% to 50% in 13 min peak was 220kW. Average 143kW for 31kWh.
Given the fact this car gets me close to 4 miles per kWh, 31kWh is 124 miles. Not bad at all and this shows that the problem with charging speed
is not the car but EA. Also, PnC never worked.

A fantastic driving experience and very relaxed when I pulled in to my garage at 46% SOC after driving from Livermore to Fremont 20 miles. 50% to 46% 20miles
is 5 miles for 1%.

To be honest, there was only 1 minor hiccup promptly cured by Nuke reset. When I pulled into Kettleman City 350kW charger my phone had a lose USB C connection and I had to wait to
charge it to 4% and open the App to authenticate. I did that and while charging the phone suddenly powered off. As luck would have it, the pilot panel and the panel above it and the
small left panel went blank. It was still charging and I wanted to stop charging. I opened the door and the alarm went off and I used my valet card to open the door and did Nuke reset. All was well after that.
View attachment 10296
Extrapolating from your numbers: 3.9m/kW gives you a range of 359 versus EPA of 410 (on 19s), which equates to about 88% of EPA including elevation changes. Not bad!

Extrapolating from your numbers: 3.9m/kW gives you a range of 359 versus EPA of 410 (on 19s), which equates to about 88% of EPA including elevation changes. Not bad!
And the lower temperature and higher speed than EPA test.

The AGT is one hell of a car, and the folks form Lucid have been a pleasure since the day I placed my order.

And for the Negative Nellies.......just knock it off with the negative waves.

I am not an owner but I enjoy reading the forums and hoping you will all convince me to buy this car but love learning how it is working for you all. I try to filter out negativity on both sides and that appears to help. Take the forum with a grain of salt.

I am not an owner but I enjoy reading the forums and hoping you will all convince me to buy this car but love learning how it is working for you all. I try to filter out negativity on both sides and that appears to help. Take the forum with a grain of salt.
Certainly you don't have to own a Lucid to utilize the information presented here by owners (both positive and constructively critical) to help you make up your mind regarding purchasing a Lucid and which model would best meet your needs. My concern is when non-owners decide to post negative comments about a car they don't own for their personal agendas and then promote other EV choices just to be contrary.

Easy to sort out the non-owners from the owners. Owners get emotional so you might see three or ten paragraphs of whining, but they always end with " ... but I love the car." Then look up those same whiny owners now ... they really really really love the car.

I love this car. really really really

Easy to sort out the non-owners from the owners. Owners get emotional so you might see three or ten paragraphs of whining, but they always end with " ... but I love the car." Then look up those same whiny owners now ... they really really really love the car.

I love this car. really really really
Yeah as I've said I have no problem at all with "Owners" pointing out their issues that perhaps other "Owners" here on the Forum can offer advice to help them out. My problem is with non owners using this forum to spread rumors of to push their own car agendas.

Back