Wheel size

I got the 19s because you’d need a Martian rover to not have a blowout on these wasteland roads in Rhode Island, plus we have speed bumps everywhere. I think the 21s look much better, I saw a DE with the 19s and it looks weird, maybe cuz the 21s look so damn RIGHT on that car. But I’m choosing less headache/more range and sacrificing looks a little.

So does this mean the 20" wheel will accept an all-weather tire? I have the winter issue too, but really like the look of the 20" compared to 19"
I'm trying to get the actual tire size for the 20" wheels from Lucid but haven't heard back yet. I think the front tires will be 245/40R20 96Y XL and the rears will be 265/40R20 101Y XL. You can look up these sizes on TireRack.com to see what all season or winter tires are available.

I'm trying to get the actual tire size for the 20" wheels from Lucid but haven't heard back yet. I think the front tires will be 245/40R20 96Y XL and the rears will be 265/40R20 101Y XL. You can look up these sizes on TireRack.com to see what all season or winter tires are available.
I thought only the Dream P had offset wheels?

I got the 19s because you’d need a Martian rover to not have a blowout on these wasteland roads in Rhode Island, plus we have speed bumps everywhere. I think the 21s look much better, I saw a DE with the 19s and it looks weird, maybe cuz the 21s look so damn RIGHT on that car. But I’m choosing less headache/more range and sacrificing looks a little.
I did the same, according to my DA he said the 19's look great in person and you can remove the plastic inserts for a different look.

BTW, your handle gave me a good memory chuckle.

I did the same, according to my DA he said the 19's look great in person and you can remove the plastic inserts for a different look...
I was happy to see both the 21" and 19" at our local studio location. The 21" look great but I'd be afraid to drive them around here. I decided to hold out for the 20" after a hard look at the 19" wheels. Removing the inserts would like have helped a lot.

I did the same, according to my DA he said the 19's look great in person and you can remove the plastic inserts for a different look.
Has any Lucid owner with 19" wheels actually done this? What looks like the plastic thing on the 19" wheels, I believe, is one single piece and cannot be simply pulled out like the 21" wheels. I could be wrong but if there is anyone who has actually done it, please chime in.

Has any Lucid owner with 19" wheels actually done this? What looks like the plastic thing on the 19" wheels, I believe, is one single piece and cannot be simply pulled out like the 21" wheels. I could be wrong but if there is anyone who has actually done it, please chime in.

I’ve done this before. They come off, but are one piece. You unsnap the individual spokes and then unsnap the center. Just have to be careful when putting it back in to ensure the air valve is in the correct spot.

I’ve done this before. They come off, but are one piece. You unsnap the individual spokes and then unsnap the center. Just have to be careful when putting it back in to ensure the air valve is in the correct spot.
@borski, do you have any pics of the 19" with it off? Would you say it looks a lot different (better)? If so, I might as well ask the service center to remove it when I take delivery of my AGT.

@borski, do you have any pics of the 19" with it off? Would you say it looks a lot different (better)? If so, I might as well ask the service center to remove it when I take delivery of my AGT.

It does look better, but I don’t have any pics at the moment. I keep them on the 19s because if I’m using the 19s I’m using them for range, so I don’t really care about the look. The 21s have them off 24/7

It does look better, but I don’t have any pics at the moment. I keep them on the 19s because if I’m using the 19s I’m using them for range, so I don’t really care about the look. The 21s have them off 24/7
Thanks. Does anyone know if the 19" have the same scuff marks the 21" wheels had because of those aero covers and grit getting in between the covers and the wheel itself?

I thought only the Dream P had offset wheels?
From Lucid for DE P
1648771616114.png

Is there an

haha Brandt can’t watch or he has to pay $100.

Eventually someone will come out with different aftermarket colored wheel inserts to customize these cars…..

Tire Rack shows same size f+r tires on the 19" wheels but nothing for 20". I've asked my local lucid contact about the 20" tire size but received no response.

Thanks. Does anyone know if the 19" have the same scuff marks the 21" wheels had because of those aero covers and grit getting in between the covers and the wheel itself?
My guess is they will suffer the same as the 21” DE wheels. The 21” AGT wheels do not have inserts

Back