Wheel size

Thanks @Bbq9 !! Okay, so I do not see any reason to keep the aero covers on for the 19" wheels (other than a few more miles in range) - but is there any way to put back what looks like a disc in the center that says "LUCID" on it?
Afraid I didn’t ask

maybe 3d print something :)

Wow, you take the covers off and the car changes to white...that's amazing! Got BMW beat!

After seeing pics of the 19s with and without the covers I think they look way better with the covers. Looks cheap with those exposed lugnuts/bolt.

After seeing pics of the 19s with and without the covers I think they look way better with the covers. Looks cheap with those exposed lugnuts/bolt.
I think black chrome lugnuts and the centercap could be acceptable.

1649203004233.png
1649203004233.png

I agree. Where are these from?
Those particular one's were from Gorrila Automotive (link below), and you can also get them in black chrome (link below). For my search I just Googled black chrome lugnuts and a plethora black nuts were discovered, the only unknown now is whether that centercap snaps into the wheel itself or the plastic aero insert, maybe someone here has that answer.

They do look good. I'm very tempted.
How do we ascertain that they meet Lucid's specs ?
I suspect that if asked, Lucid probably would demur.

Some aftermarket nuts are not very strong and have low max torque figures. Something to watch out for. Maybe black plastic lug nut caps (a la my Volvo) would be a safe and easy alternative.

Back