Wheel damage…. LA recommendations for at home repair??

MichaelW

Cars
LUCID Air Pure AWD
This happened…
Any recommendation for repair companies in LA?? Hate this!! 😟

Attachments

• IMG_4148.jpeg
    IMG_4148.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 95
Thanks for that. Apparently the machine finished wheel is a bit more complex for mobile repairs. Any idea of who may be able to do it??

Thanks for that. Apparently the machine finished wheel is a bit more complex for mobile repairs. Any idea of who may be able to do it??
I mean, in a pinch, Lucid. They’ve refinished my wheels before (though they do farm it out to a vendor).

I just look to yelp for ordinary things like this:

Was your car down for the whole time it took for the third party vendor to complete the work?
Not sure - they had it for service anyway, so I just had them add it on. That said, the turnaround for this stuff is super quick - their outside vendor is right next to them, and I imagine every service center will have a different local shop - or you could just find a local shop. :)

Called lucid and they said since they can’t recommend 3rd party vendors, the wheel would need to be replaced. Something tells me the guy didn’t know what he was talking about.

Called lucid and they said since they can’t recommend 3rd party vendors, the wheel would need to be replaced. Something tells me the guy didn’t know what he was talking about.
They don't officially recommend any 3rd party vendors, ever. If you find someone to give you a rec, then that's a different story

They don't officially recommend any 3rd party vendors, ever. If you find someone to give you a rec, then that's a different story
At Millbrae, for example, they will perform the work. I only know it’s through an outside vendor because I know the vendor.

But they wouldn’t recommend the vendor specifically, for liability reasons.

Back