What would you like to see from the Lucid mobile app?

sorry to clarify, I find the phone app takes too long to wake up the car. I find it isn't useable as a fob replacement, unlike the Tesla
To make sure: have you set up the mobile key? Top right of the phone app and set it up within the car settings?

If you’re just using the app to wake the car and unlock, that is always going to be slower.

Hey, thanks for that. yes I do have the key setup on the phone and in the car. Often I have to stand next to the car, close and reopen the app and the car will open after 10 or 15 seconds

Hey, thanks for that. yes I do have the key setup on the phone and in the car. Often I have to stand next to the car, close and reopen the app and the car will open after 10 or 15 seconds
And.. yes I always have the app running and its allowed to track my location 'always'. :)

To make sure: have you set up the mobile key? Top right of the phone app and set it up within the car settings?

If you’re just using the app to wake the car and unlock, that is always going to be slower.
I also have mobile key setup and mine all most always won't unlock unless I do a quick tap on my iPhone.

Greetings Lucid Owners. If you had a magic wand, what enhancements or additions would you like to see made to the Lucid mobile app? Asking for a friend. ;)
Show location of the vehicle.
Have setting to turn off auto lock when at home in the garage like Tesla has.

I would like ONE CLICK to activate the remote climate control. Currently I have to launch the app, wait for what seems like “forever” for the “vehicle to wake up” and THEN activate climate. I would prefer for the app to wait for the vehicle to wake up in the background and just start the climate command.

Mine is always on, my mobile key does not work at all and hasn't for weeks, Lucid really doesn't appear to really care too much about it.

Native app
Second Auth Capabilities
ActivityKit updates for widgets and dynamic island
Better service communication/status
Order/deposit status and info
Camera security alerts and previews
Service integration
Apple CarKey integration

Could go on more but that’s a pretty solid list.

The ability to control the windows.
Summon feature( eventually)
Like Jon said faster wake up time, not sure how much of this is related to cell service though.
Faster wake up.
Maybe an integration with Apple Watch as key. Window controls. Car software version also displayed.

We still have iPhone 8 (yeah, yeah, ok, it's old but it works). I didn't realize there were three buttons on the bottom of the main screen until recently. I think there is an iOS build option to build for the iPhone 8 screen size, so please support if possible.
1664315980867.png

We still have iPhone 8 (yeah, yeah, ok, it's old but it works). I didn't realize there were three buttons on the bottom of the main screen until recently. I think there is an iOS build option to build for the iPhone 8 screen size, so please support if possible.
View attachment 4999
I don't have those buttons...

View attachment 4999
Unfortunately, a lot of developers forget to test on the iPhone 8-sized screen. It's the same size as the iPhone SE, which is still being sold now. So there's really no excuse.

Back