What would you like to see from the Lucid mobile app?

Let Range Spider get toggled between EPA and Real World (historical efficiency). Or even better, do “custom” Range Spider to let user input Mile/kWh info to redraw area per input.

40A6A125-4E62-4F0C-8B01-2AD07E8EAAFD.jpeg

Let Range Spider get toggled between EPA and Real World (historical efficiency). Or even better, do “custom” Range Spider to let user input Mile/kWh info to redraw area per input.

View attachment 7973
I'd just be happy if it actually showed the blue area!

Attachments

• IMG_7C34B11BECB8-1.jpeg
    IMG_7C34B11BECB8-1.jpeg
    941.7 KB · Views: 96
I'd just be happy if it actually showed the blue area!
Is your range spider just so small since you are at like 1% and zoomed out? That’s interesting it doesn’t show otherwise 🤔.

Also, I giggled at “Airsomeness” 😂.

Sentry Mode

If I can check live & recorded videos that cameras take when parked in the app that'd be wonderful.

Was playing around with route planning and noticed some issues. Would be nice to have the route planning accounted for EA (or other) stations that are actually available and not offline. Not much use planning a stop if the station is offline. And I understand that the app and EA don’t always agree on what’s available or not. But if the Lucid app says it’s not available, it shouldn’t plan a stop there…

Greetings Lucid Owners. If you had a magic wand, what enhancements or additions would you like to see made to the Lucid mobile app? Asking for a friend. ;)
Please list the latest software update and what the updates are on the app. Currently, I need to read about the upgrade before activating it. If I am remote from my vehicle and OK a software update and want to check later what the upgrade involved, I am unable to do so after the update is complete.

Thank you for fixing the owners manual so that it can be accessed on my cellphone.

Please list the latest software update and what the updates are on the app. Currently, I need to read about the upgrade before activating it. If I am remote from my vehicle and OK a software update and want to check later what the upgrade involved, I am unable to do so after the update is complete. ...
I'd much rather see this info on a Lucid hosted web page (with information for every software level released).... pretty much what is standard best practice for software (and has been for many years, even if many don't practice it).

I too would love to see similar to sentry mode or have access to cameras via app, coordinate service appointments and engage with cx directly thru it. That would be awesome for both UX and support IMO.

I’m pretty sure I can enter a location and send it to the car to navigate to but every time I’ve tried it just spins so tbd

My simple issue. The mobile app on Android is not working on Samsung S20 Ultra Android 12 with the latest App 1.27.0 (2126) for Navigation to find a place to go to.

I wish that we could share a location from Google maps on the phone and "share" to the Lucid App. It is even better if we can save our favorite places to navigate to on the App and send them to Lucid. The app should be able to control what the Pilot panel can do in the settings ideally.

I learnt the hard way that if we uninstall Lucid app on the phone and re-install, the mobile key will not auto unlock/lock the car. That required un-pairing the two Bluetooth connections to Lucid, Removing the Mobile Key and adding it back.

Search function is desperately needed. Was amazed that I needed to save pdf to my phone in order to work around this!
This is why I saved the pdf on my google drive and I use search function there.

My simple issue. The mobile app on Android is not working on Samsung S20 Ultra Android 12 with the latest App 1.27.0 (2126) for Navigation to find a place to go to.

I wish that we could share a location from Google maps on the phone and "share" to the Lucid App. It is even better if we can save our favorite places to navigate to on the App and send them to Lucid. The app should be able to control what the Pilot panel can do in the settings ideally.

I learnt the hard way that if we uninstall Lucid app on the phone and re-install, the mobile key will not auto unlock/lock the car. That required un-pairing the two Bluetooth connections to Lucid, Removing the Mobile Key and adding it back.
You can share a place on Google maps to the Lucid app.

Screenshot_20230103_201014_Maps.jpg
Screenshot_20230103_201021_Maps.jpg

Back