What would you like to see from the Lucid mobile app?

Question for you dog owners.. how the hell are you not worried about your pups trashing the interior with their claws? I'd love to let mine in but worried about damage..
And to continue on ....why have your dog in the car for such extended periods of time? I am a dog person, but my dog is better off at home, then sitting in my car.

I suggest that "dog mode" be renamed to "grandma mode" to clear up its potential uses...

Button in Open menu
- Open/Close all windows

Shield Menu
- Display Tripometer A and Tripometer B mileage

Apple Widget to show SOC, cabin temp or other vital status status at Apple Home Screen or Lock Screen.

. 735D0A0E-1F4A-4497-B913-3874E2919B2C.png

3F4FF5A6-3084-44D5-9FED-B20BCD7875D0.png

Love this one!
I love how EV are now so software driven. ICE is like typewriter where EV is like worrprocessor can constantly evolve.

Question for you dog owners.. how the hell are you not worried about your pups trashing the interior with their claws? I'd love to let mine in but worried about damage..
Door covers and back seat covers. I've purchased mine but haven't needed to put the dog in it yet. You want the U shaped back seat cover in order to prevent marks etc. on the back of the front seats.

Apple Widget to show SOC, cabin temp or other vital status status at Apple Home Screen or Lock Screen.

.View attachment 5504

View attachment 5503
This is coming I believe. It was posted on Twitter but I couldn't figure out how to get it working and now searching for the post it looks like it's since been deleted. I'm guessing it might be a future release because this person also had early access to 2.0 and may have let the cat out of the bag a little too early. lol

Door covers and back seat covers. I've purchased mine but haven't needed to put the dog in it yet. You want the U shaped back seat cover in order to prevent marks etc. on the back of the front seats.
does this work with big footed teenagers?

My Jaguar app has a list/map of journeys that the car is been on, along with data, such as efficiency. I’ve been using it a lot lately, since the car has been at the dealership for six weeks trying to figure out what’s wrong with the air suspension. I can see when they test drive it and where they went!

My Jaguar app has a list/map of journeys that the car is been on, along with data, such as efficiency. I’ve been using it a lot lately, since the car has been at the dealership for six weeks trying to figure out what’s wrong with the air suspension. I can see when they test drive it and where they went!
Allow the app to download this as a CSV... the more columns the better...

1. Scheduled home charging
  2. Cabin protection, vent the car by lowering the windows by half inch and ability to turn AC at preselected temperature.
  3. Widgets for quick control
  4. Access HomeLink from the app to open the garage door.
  5. Turn ON/Off security cameras.
  6. Tires pressure information
  7. Full climate control

At least on my Android phone, the user manual in the app is pretty much useless. Tap on a topic, and most of the time nothing shows up. The user manual also desperately needs a search function. If like to set up a new user profile and keys, and there's no way to find the topic in the manual. Would be far ahead just downloading a pdf.

Last edited:
At least on my Android phone, the user manual in the app is pretty much useless. Tap on a topic, and most of the time nothing shows up. The user manual also desperately needs a search function. If like to set up a new user profile and keys, and there's no way to find the topic in the manual. Would be far ahead just downloading a pdf.
i ended up downloading the pdf version of the manual and saved it to my Google Drive (+ marked it for offline use). the only downside is that it may not have the most up to date information but i'm not too worried about it. Google drive also supports searching within the pdf.

I believe the app should show almost everything possible of the car, just like you are operated the same system. Both Apple and Google be able to achieve a lot of the functions. For instance, search a place on the app, and click go, the car navigation should continue show the route. Not “sent to car” this is the way my cayenne was doing since 2014.

There's a bug in the app (presently) where the menu doesn't disappear after you select a topic. If you tap the hamburger button at the top left, and then the topic again, it should disappear and show you the info you want.

(yes, this sucks, and should be fixed on a future update) /cc @Firstto520

Back