What did you sacrifice for a Lucid Air?

Absolutely thrilled, would do it again in a second
Best driving car I've ever been in
Without that punctuation ‘period’, I read as 2nd best driving car. 😝

Absolutely thrilled, would do it again in a second
Best driving car I've ever been in
That says a lot knowing what you came from! I’m probably less than two weeks from my VIN based on the tracker. Getting stoked.

I sold my 2018 Panamera Turbo for the Lucid GT. The Lucid is a better car. You won't be disappointed.

The only things I miss in the Porsche is the air suspension(for going over curbs and steep driveways) and the optional rear wheel steering which considerably shortens the turning diameter making it so much easier to get into and out of tight parking spots.

Now that I have one in my garage, I didn’t sacrifice a thing. It is a beautiful car and the best driving vehicle I have ever owned.

I’m a visual media composer and synthesist and I usually buy tons of music equipment each year. I’ve giving up purchasing equipment this year while I wait on my Touring.

Now that I have one in my garage, I didn’t sacrifice a thing. It is a beautiful car and the best driving vehicle I have ever owned.
At last… Congratulations… It’s sweetest moment of romance… She is gorgeous…

GTS6.jpg

Sold my baby today

As much as I love the lucid… I would have given it a second thought with that.
EV evangelical here. We have 8 years to change our ways. You will live to see the end of human civilization. Your kids will die from the effects of climate change. Don't look up.

Just curious what people are letting go of / sacrificing / selling / delaying for their Lucid Air? Or if you decided to not get an Air, what did you get instead (doesn't have to be another car and can be intangible items)?

My next expense would've been a bathroom renovation. It's nowhere close to the price of an Air, so not only I'm delaying the renovation but I would also be letting go of enclosing my home's patio area.
I sold my polestar 2 which I liked quite a bit….but compared to the Lucid Air Dream it isn’t in the same league…I had some software issues like many early owners but now mostly issue free with overall software…don’t get me wrong it isn’t perfect but in my opinion nothing is!

I sold my polestar 2 which I liked quite a bit….but compared to the Lucid Air Dream it isn’t in the same league…I had some software issues like many early owners but now mostly issue free with overall software…don’t get me wrong it isn’t perfect but in my opinion nothing is!
My son and wife like Polestar 2. But if Gravity is to be released and we like it and wait it to be delivered, we may have to let Polestar 2 go. Rivian R1S isn’t going anywhere even if secondary market price sustain or drop.

Yep, you heard it from here. @Drendino.

My son and wife like Polestar 2. But if Gravity is to be released and we like it and wait it to be delivered, we may have to let Polestar 2 go. Rivian R1S isn’t going anywhere even if secondary market price sustain or drop.

Yep, you heard it from here. @Drendino.
So, your stable may include both a Gravity and an R1S?

I keep floating different options by my wife, but she is dead set on waiting for the Rivian. I’m probably wrong, but I think the bad economy and people making changes to the dual motor may get us our quad motor R1S before next year. Either that or they will prioritize the dual motor and push us to 2025.

Back