We made a Lucid commercial

Drendino

Verified Owner
Cars
Grand Touring
DE Number
Today while shooting a real estate video, my videographer made me a quick Lucid commercial just for fun.

In the spirit of brand ambassadors, I think it would be fun if someone created a Lucid sanctioned template and we inserted our cars in cool places around the country. I bet a lot of us would do it.

Credit goes to David with Inventive films, staring my daughter and our dog Sully. https://www.inventivefilming.com/

@Firstto520 please let me know if I need to take down the video or if you would like the 4k video.

This would be an even a better commercial if advertising buying this vineyard will get a free Air.

This would be an even a better commercial if advertising buying this vineyard will get a free Air.
That’s actually a really good idea and the price would support it! However, a Rivian would be much more appropriate because the county road leading to the property has been through hell after the recent rains.

The video is surely professional quality, and I'm very impressed with the script.
I especially like the succinct, but impactful, conclusion: Introducing luxury electric. Introducing ..... Lucid Air.

Nicely done. Love the quality of the shots. My one complaint would be that the only shots of the car moving, it’s going way too slow.

That's awesome! Now do another one with this dialog

What kind of a car is that?

Lucid Air

Wow! Who makes it?

Lucid

Yeah, I got it, it's a Lucid, but who makes it?

Lucid

Is that like a Tesla?

NO, IT'S LUCID AIR, MADE BY LUCID, IN ARIZONA!
Maybe starring Mel Brooks or Monty Python

Any faster and I would have bottomed out from the potholes.
In town for a few and saw you on 116 the other day, Colton the day before. Got me wanting to drive out next month (from MN), but wife is telling me the potholes will make me regret it. Can’t be worse than Twin Cities. Will be an epic spring in California.

In town for a few and saw you on 116 the other day, Colton the day before. Got me wanting to drive out next month (from MN), but wife is telling me the potholes will make me regret it. Can’t be worse than Twin Cities. Will be an epic spring in California.
Yes, that was me driving on another rainy day! I agree with your wife. Give Cal Trans a few months to fill potholes and then make the trip. Let’s do a meet up with @Coltonw011 when you come back.

Back