Volume wheel: is it supposed to be lit?

Dortreo

Verified Owner
Cars
AGT
Stupid question after so many months but is the center volume wheel above the pilot panel supposed to be lit? Seems weird that it’s not.

Stupid question after so many months but is the center volume wheel above the pilot panel supposed to be lit? Seems weird that it’s not.
Funny, I noticed two days ago it wasn't lit. Now I'm wondering if it was lit before and the fact that it is dark now made me notice

I use the volume wheel on the steering wheel

NO

I think you got confused with highly lit EQS. 😆

No it is not designed to be lit. I thought it was odd that it was not lit but I do not see how it could be.

Anyone having trouble with the center volume wheel not working? Mine stopped functioning a couple months ago. I let service know and they were promptly ready to take it for repair, which involves removing the whole dash. I held off hoping one of the recent batches of software updates might fix it, but no luck.

Not thrilled to have the dash pulled. They never seem to go back on without some new rattle or squeak...

Mine works fine. I don't care for the volume control on the steering wheel however as it has a delay so I cant just push it and have the volume go up or down. I have to push and hold and then end up over adjusting the volume.

Mine works fine. I don't care for the volume control on the steering wheel however as it has a delay so I cant just push it and have the volume go up or down. I have to push and hold and then end up over adjusting the volume.
Yes. I find it way easier to use the center scroll wheel, for this reason. I only use the steering wheel for stop/start and prev/next.

Anyone having trouble with the center volume wheel not working? Mine stopped functioning a couple months ago. I let service know and they were promptly ready to take it for repair, which involves removing the whole dash. I held off hoping one of the recent batches of software updates might fix it, but no luck.

Not thrilled to have the dash pulled. They never seem to go back on without some new rattle or squeak...
I will say that any time they’ve had to take the car apart and put it back together, it’s been flawless.

I agree that in other vehicles I’ve always had issues tho

I will say that any time they’ve had to take the car apart and put it back together, it’s been flawless.

I agree that in other vehicles I’ve always had issues tho
Good to know, thanks!

Back