Center volume wheel broke

ellidc

Cars
Grand touring
Hadn't seen this before and wondered if it has happened to anyone else. My center volume wheel now just spins freely and doesn't engage with volume control at all. Volume control on steering wheel works as usual. Nothing happened that seemed to break it, just worked in the morning and didn't in the afternoon. Service center it actually is kind of involved to fix and will require removing some panels, etc. Currently waiting on the parts! Very odd.

Hadn't seen this before and wondered if it has happened to anyone else. My center volume wheel now just spins freely and doesn't engage with volume control at all. Volume control on steering wheel works as usual. Nothing happened that seemed to break it, just worked in the morning and didn't in the afternoon. Service center it actually is kind of involved to fix and will require removing some panels, etc. Currently waiting on the parts! Very odd.
Just an FYI…Alexa can also adjust the volume.

Hi, @ellidc.

Thank you for sharing. I just sent you a DM.

Regards,
Marqie

Back