Alexa Volume

rlhyde

Cars
2022 White Lucid Air GT
I have looked everywhere and don't see the answer to this issue I am having. Since I also see no one complaining about this issue I assume it is just user error.

Alexa is now setup.

When I press the voice activation button (lower right corner of the steering wheel) Alexa activates. When I then speak to Alexa it hears me and responds (I can tell by the Alexa blue bar), except for one problem.

If the volume is down on the radio (enjoying that quiet Lucid cabin) I can't hear the response (volume is too low). If I turn up the volume (center console, for example) I can then hear Alexa's response, but the radio turns up as well, which I do not want. Certainly there must be a way to turn up the volume on Alexa without turning up the volume on the radio.

Any help is appreciated.

This has been raised with Lucid (I believe) and may be addressed in a future update but for now it's one volume for everything. Hopefully voice (commands, navigation) will be split from audio so we can control at least 2 different sets of audio.

Yeah, known issue. They’ve added the ability to mute nav lady (thank god) but no separate volumes for nav or Alexa yet.

Back