• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Vanity Mirror Lights

El Bee

Living that Lucid life!
Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Cars
Air Grand Touring
Anyone else having issues with the vanity mirror lights in the visor? Both driver and passenger side units are no longer coming on when the magnetized cover is lifted, just a brief flash–then nothing.

Ordered and on their way. Thanks!

Replace the batteries under the plastic cover.
Not a big deal but short battery life for this high-end vehicle is not satisfying. I think Lucid technology in most areas is unbelievable but a few of the minor things are annoying. VIsor lights being insignificant but something that should operate longer than a few months. Same old same old for fob battery. Tech-wise very simple product and the Chinese have it down where some of my gadgets run for over a year on a 2032 battery.

Not a big deal but short battery life for this high-end vehicle is not satisfying. I think Lucid technology in most areas is unbelievable but a few of the minor things are annoying. VIsor lights being insignificant but something that should operate longer than a few months. Same old same old for fob battery. Tech-wise very simple product and the Chinese have it down where some of my gadgets run for over a year on a 2032 battery.
Agree. Mine died and I literally never used them.

No one from Lucid still hasn't answered the question on why they didn't make the visors completely removable or on the side like the Tesla Model X.

My technician told me that removing everything there would Crack the glass as the visor adhesive comes attached to the windshield. Meaning if something happened, they need to replace the entire windshield for the attachment if the the windshield to the visor was damaged.

No one from Lucid still hasn't answered the question on why they didn't make the visors completely removable or on the side like the Tesla Model X.

My technician told me that removing everything there would Crack the glass as the visor adhesive comes attached to the windshield. Meaning if something happened, they need to replace the entire windshield for the attachment if the the windshield to the visor was damaged.
This is why no A pillar visor. https://patents.google.com/patent/US20170021703A1/en

Not till 2037 model years then

Back