hmp10

Founding Member
Verified Owner
Cars
Model S Plaid, Odyssey
DE Number
Referral Code
033M4EXG
I've recently noticed that the accent lighting on the driver door panel of our car is considerably dimmer than the lighting on the front passenger door panel. I'm not sure if this has always been the case (maybe to reduce driver distraction?) and I'm just now noticing it, or whether something has gone amiss. Has anyone noticed anything similar?

Try sitting in the passenger seat and looking at it from that perspective. Sometimes the diffusers and light pipes they use have a narrow viewing angle. So from the driver's side, the passenger side will look much brighter.

Try sitting in the passenger seat and looking at it from that perspective. Sometimes the diffusers and light pipes they use have a narrow viewing angle. So from the driver's side, the passenger side will look much brighter.

I have asked front seat passengers, and they also notice the driver side is much dimmer than their side. The more I think about this, I cannot imagine I would not have noticed it sometime in the past two years. Something is malfunctioning.

That's a shame. Your list is too long already.

Back