Valet Parking

The lack of "Valet Mode" (and the key card, which, IMO should not be called a "Valet Card" since it isn't one) has been covered ad nauseam on this forum.

That said, I'll provide my 2 cents again and suggest that Lucid implement a "Valet Mode" (a button, similar to Glovebox or via the mobile app) that puts the vehicle in a true "Valet Mode" (locked trunk/frunk/glovebox, limited speed, GPS fencing, etc.) until you take it off "Valet Mode" (w/ a PIN or mobile app). Then you can just hand over your FOB or card (as you would w/ any other vehicle). [Expecting multiple Valet people to remember or know how to use the card on the "Y" mic to avoid the pin and move the car is NOT realistic.]

Expecting multiple Valet people to remember or know how to use the card on the "Y" mic to avoid the pin and move the car is NOT realistic.
I agree! Was just pointing out that you don’t need the PIN.

I’m just always afraid of explaining this all to one valet and having a different valet come onto duty and have no idea how to move the car. At this point, just give him a fob and make sure you trust them.
Oh, sh!t. I don't like this answer. And I don't have my key card with me!

Back