V2L Ionic Adaptor - Compatible?

thecodingart

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid AGT
Referral Code
JWJOWFN3
In the mist of the holidays, I have a few projectors I sort of want to be plugged into my vehicle. I really wish Lucid had included a 120/110 outlet…

Has anyone happened to try a V2L adapter on the Lucid (like the one Hyundai sells for the Ionic 6) to see if that will work?

Thank interesting. I have 12V to 110V converter. I feel safer using that more than direct car’s battery from other brand’s charger for unknown.

Don't think the software is there yet. We know it's possible through the tech talk video so maybe the code is waiting to be activated.

Thank interesting. I have 12V to 110V converter. I feel safer using that more than direct car’s battery from other brand’s charger for unknown.
Oh yeah, this is what I’m going to do regardless. Do you have a recommendation brand?

Don't think the software is there yet. We know it's possible through the tech talk video so maybe the code is waiting to be activated.
I’m honestly curious if anyone here also has an Ionic and can just plug it in to see.

Oh yeah, this is what I’m going to do regardless. Do you have a recommendation brand?
I bought it years ago, it is very practical

400W Power Inverter DC 12V to 110V AC Car Charger Converter with 4.8A Dual USB Ports and 2 AC Outlets Car Adapter (Black) https://a.co/d/gvousdt

V2L can be an incredibly valuable feature. here is a post from the Genesis GV60 forum (the Genesis GV60 Performance not only has a 110 outlet in the back seat but also has the V2L adapter):

T.his little adaptor with the V2L function made our GV60 the neighborhood HERO on a very cold night last night.
Our neighbors were trying to get home on a chilly evening yet the turtle mode (and only 1% battery capacity) in their Niro caused them to pull over 1/2mile from home. They called asking about towing and/or extension cord options to a house 200’ away. Instead I was able to meet them on a quiet street under a street lamp, hook up the V2L adapter that came with the GV60, follow the directions provide on the attached card (also see above), and in about 30mins give them enough juice to get safely home.

One neighbor came out in the cold to ask if we were jump-starting the other car, and from the warm and cozy cabin off the GV60, I told them we were simply re-fueling them with electrons. Now they’re in the market for an EV. YAY! Btw, the 22’ Niro is a pretty nifty EV in its own right.
Love this car!!!

I bought it years ago, it is very practical

400W Power Inverter DC 12V to 110V AC Car Charger Converter with 4.8A Dual USB Ports and 2 AC Outlets Car Adapter (Black) https://a.co/d/gvousdt
I apparently never followed up on this. I seriously wish Lucid would add a feature for comp mode (or something that didn’t require me to constantly wake the vehicle via the app. The projector was hosted in vehicle and it worked out pretty nicely.

Back