Unable to unlock, fixed with reset

tkhan456

Cars
Lucid Air GT
Got home, car parked temporarily in my driveway and now won’t go into gear. Everything else works fine. Tried keycard reset, key fob reset, etc and nothing. Waiting for lucid service to call me back. Any suggestions?

Got home, car parked temporarily in my driveway and now won’t go into gear. Everything else works fine. Tried keycard reset, key fob reset, etc and nothing. Waiting for lucid service to call me back. Any suggestions?
If you call customer service they might have you do the nuclear one.

My car did this Friday. Rushing to get the kids to school and it wouldn’t go into gear but everything else was working fine. We walked away, the car slept, and it still didn’t work. Took the kids to school in the minivan ( 🤢 ) and came back to the car 15 mins later. It worked. Anecdotal… but hope yours comes back to working without CS intervention. Mine has worked fine since btw.

Nuclear reset fixed it. Instructed by tech to do it. Thank god.

Back