Tidal login issue

You input the code during setup. If it is invalid, request a new one.

Solved! Navigated to offer.tidal.com/voucher and punched in the 10-character code from my dashboard on Lucid's web-portal. Created my account - email, password etc..., provided credit card and acknowledged 90 day free trial notice

Solved! Navigated to offer.tidal.com/voucher and punched in the 10-character code from my dashboard on Lucid's web-portal. Created my account - email, password etc..., provided credit card and acknowledged 90 day free trial notice
Excellent! And how nice it would be for you to post your how-to in the How To category, How To Setup Tidal, saving time for others wanting to know how to do this!

I’m getting an error when I use the voucher. I’m already signed up for free tidal account and put a CC in my account settings, but still get the below error when I press continue

E0260A0A-5E88-470A-9261-5B7CF05A4CC7.jpeg

I was not able to get my 3 month code to work. Reached out to Tidal and was told the promo ended on Jan 1. I called Lucid a few times and never got a code refreshed. Check BestBuy, they have a 3 month gift card for $1

I was not able to get my 3 month code to work. Reached out to Tidal and was told the promo ended on Jan 1. I called Lucid a few times and never got a code refreshed. Check BestBuy, they have a 3 month gift card for $1
I would think that if the code was expired or invalid, I wouldn’t have been presented with the details of what the voucher included. I submitted a support ticket to Tidal, hopefully they respond.

I had trouble redeeming my Tidal promotion. I reached out through the Chatbot on the Tidal.com website. They emailed me back and after several email exchanges, they finally gave me my promotional period. I would recommend trying the same route (there is no phone support).

Some people also had issue trying to redeem the code on a free account.

Lucid representative told me it takes "few days" from the day of delivery for the codes to be "pushed-to/recognizable-by Tidal". I didnt have a Tidal account before this, I set one up via offer.tidal.com/voucher

I was having issues redeeming the Tidal code in my Lucid account (from when the VIN was generated). I would get an error saying “the offer you are trying to claim is no longer valid”when I would try to redeem at offer.tidal.com/voucher. Contacted Lucid customer care, was advised that there is a known issue with Tidal codes and I will be informed when it’s resolved.

Just a few minutes ago though, I figured I’d give it another shot, given folks are having success redeeming in the last couple of days. And this time it worked! I did have to create a brand new account. But that was pretty much it.

Steps:
1. Find your Tidal code below the VIN section in the order dashboard.
2. Enter code at offer.tidal.com/voucher
3. Create new Tidal account (with a fresh email if needed)
4. Provide your credit card info (won’t be billed until after the trial is over)
5. Download Tidal app, login with account info
6. Go to link.tidal.com and enter the 5 digit code from Lucid glass cockpit when you access the Tidal tab under Applications
7. Enjoy!

I was having issues redeeming the Tidal code in my Lucid account (from when the VIN was generated). I would get an error saying “the offer you are trying to claim is no longer valid”when I would try to redeem at offer.tidal.com/voucher. Contacted Lucid customer care, was advised that there is a known issue with Tidal codes and I will be informed when it’s resolved.

Just a few minutes ago though, I figured I’d give it another shot, given folks are having success redeeming in the last couple of days. And this time it worked! I did have to create a brand new account. But that was pretty much it.

Steps:
1. Find your Tidal code below the VIN section in the order dashboard.
2. Enter code at offer.tidal.com/voucher
3. Create new Tidal account (with a fresh email if needed)
4. Provide your credit card info (won’t be billed until after the trial is over)
5. Download Tidal app, login with account info
6. Go to link.tidal.com and enter the 5 digit code from Lucid glass cockpit when you access the Tidal tab under Applications
7. Enjoy!
I think the issue for me is that I already have a free Tidal account that I had created a long time ago when I had an offer code that has since expired. Maybe it isn't letting me apply a new code. Still waiting for Tidal support to contact me via email. In the end, after the 3 months is over, there is NO way I'm paying $20 / month for their service.

I think the issue for me is that I already have a free Tidal account that I had created a long time ago when I had an offer code that has since expired. Maybe it isn't letting me apply a new code. Still waiting for Tidal support to contact me via email. In the end, after the 3 months is over, there is NO way I'm paying $20 / month for their service.
Same. I did like the sound but the interface didn't work for me. I decided to cancel after the trial.

I had a free Tidal account and trouble with redeeming the 90 day trial and linking. Today I got it to work as follows: Login into your Tidal account online. Tap My Account> Manage Account. On left side tap Redeem>Redeem Voucher. Enter Tidal Code from your Lucid Dashboard. Need to enter Credit card. Launch Tidal app in Lucid. Enter 5 digit code from car to: link.tidal.com. There is a short timeout on validity of the link code. I had to do this twice before the link code was accepted. Might be better to open browser (at link.tidal.com) on your phone or tablet while you are in the car. to enter the link. No need to delete your old account or use another email to create another Tidal account. Don't forget to cancel in 90 days or you will be charged.

I had a free Tidal account and trouble with redeeming the 90 day trial and linking. Today I got it to work as follows: Login into your Tidal account online. Tap My Account> Manage Account. On left side tap Redeem>Redeem Voucher. Enter Tidal Code from your Lucid Dashboard. Need to enter Credit card. Launch Tidal app in Lucid. Enter 5 digit code from car to: link.tidal.com. There is a short timeout on validity of the link code. I had to do this twice before the link code was accepted. Might be better to open browser (at link.tidal.com) on your phone or tablet while you are in the car. to enter the link. No need to delete your old account or use another email to create another Tidal account. Don't forget to cancel in 90 days or you will be charged.
Thanks ... that's exactly what I had done. I think the issue is that about 2 years ago I had redeemed a code that was provided by Tidal for testing at work, that code long since expired and seeing as I had previously redeemed an offer, the system might not let me redeem another as it states:

Experience 90 days of TIDAL for free.
Cancel anytime before your trial period ends and no charges will apply,
or keep listening for $19.99 /month (plus applicable sales tax).

Only valid for new users.

Still waiting on Tidal to respond to my support request I sent 2 days ago! Yet another reason I wouldn't spend $20/mo on a service that has no support. If I can't get it resolved, I suppose I'll have to create a new account with a different email to test it out for 3 months, then cancel!

Update, as I suspected, if you used a Tidal offer in the past, you cannot use the new code. Tidal support told me to create a new account with a different email to sign up. After I followed their recommendation, I was able to enable the trial. I forgot that Tesla also has an integrated Tidal app, so I enabled Tidal in my Tesla and Alexa skill as well for my Echoes. Might as well get the most I can from my 90 days! Reminder has been set for 89 days to cancel.

Question: If I use apple music with bluetooth, and put a dolby atmos song, will the bluetooth play dolby atmos? What about when carplay comes?

Question: If I use apple music with bluetooth, and put a dolby atmos song, will the bluetooth play dolby atmos? What about when carplay comes?
No. The Bluetooth connection isn’t capable of Dolby Atmos. That works with AirPods, but not when streaming to the car.

I sincerely hope Lucid’s CarPlay integration will support Atmos. It certainly should. It will sound a lot better than the current streaming over Bluetooth, in any case. If they offer a wired connection, it will be fully lossless.

CarPlay does have that capability. Bluetooth is debatable; it is available on Apple equipment over Bluetooth but not in the Air. @borski is our resident audiophile, perhaps he can comment here.

Back