Tesla2.0

Referral Code - F0ZQ8SWA
Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air Grand Touring
Referral Code
F0ZQ8SWA
35A4AAE1-B59C-4DFF-AD20-66A929DA5844.jpeg

Near my house is at $2.49. (West side Houston)

Texas is blessed with abundant energy resources. In Houston Gulf Coast, we have 25% of nation’s refineries. We got cheap to the source.

And Texas is #1 producer of wind renewable energy.
FF38AB36-3C5F-4B00-9458-8C4F625CD626.jpeg

And nation’s #1 clean energy producing state —- 43%
(DON’T MESS WITH TEXAS!)
DD15BFC9-33CA-4628-BFEB-A9C4A29738AE.jpeg

What no hydrogen?

hydorgen has great promise and you have all the big top 3 Japanese brand committing to it, surprise it doesn't pend out more

I'm not mad at this at all especially since the J1772 is the industry standard. These folks are ahead of the curve!! Can you imagine a road trip and no DC charging stations anywhere within 100 miles of your intended route? I ain't mad at this at all!

hydorgen has great promise and you have all the big top 3 Japanese brand committing to it, surprise it doesn't pend out more
There is no cost effective method for getting pure hydrogen and like the early EV days, no stations which is why hydrogen cars are only marketed in a couple of states. It currently costs more for hydrogen than gasoline. Since demand is low, when one of the few plants that produce hydrogen goes down, it's disastrous as stations run out. People in CA had to just park their cars for a couple of months waiting for fuel to be available again. Just like with EVs, a massive infrastructure buildout would be needed for hydrogen.

Hyundai also has a hydrogen car program. I can see Asian countries going toward hydrogen as electric generation challenges force a choice.

Near my house is at $2.49. (West side Houston)

Texas is blessed with abundant energy resources. In Houston Gulf Coast, we have 25% of nation’s refineries. We got cheap to the source.
And in Oregon electricity is cheap because we get our power produced by the Bonneville Dam.

There is no cost effective method for getting pure hydrogen and like the early EV days, no stations which is why hydrogen cars are only marketed in a couple of states. It currently costs more for hydrogen than gasoline. Since demand is low, when one of the few plants that produce hydrogen goes down, it's disastrous as stations run out. People in CA had to just park their cars for a couple of months waiting for fuel to be available again. Just like with EVs, a massive infrastructure buildout would be needed for hydrogen.

Hyundai also has a hydrogen car program. I can see Asian countries going toward hydrogen as electric generation challenges force a choice.
I agree with you. The promise and by product of Hydrogen is great and clean. EV car had that problem before Tesla till they built their own super charger network. If a good amount of auto maker and utility company willing to join then it will be possible. but that's a big "if"

Back