The beauty of Luci

Chrry

𝐼 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝐿𝑢𝑐𝑖
Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Cars
2024 Lucid Air Touring
Soooo…. I was picking my son up from work last night around 10-10:30 and 4 motorcycles surrounded me and were staring at me or Luci or both. They ended up leaving and I was able to breathe. (Scared me just a bit).
Then…. I heard engines reving at Target across the street — cops sitting around waiting. I stood up thinking what are those motorcycles doing??? It ended up being a street car meet up (the illegal ones) and then I figured out that those motorcycles saw Lucis beauty and thought she was probably the STAR ⭐️ of the show 🤭😂❤️
Just Kidding! But I think maybe they did think Luci was part of the show until they saw me driving 😂🙈. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.

Soooo…. I was picking my son up from work last night around 10-10:30 and 4 motorcycles surrounded me and were staring at me or Luci or both. They ended up leaving and I was able to breathe. (Scared me just a bit).
Then…. I heard engines reving at Target across the street — cops sitting around waiting. I stood up thinking what are those motorcycles doing??? It ended up being a street car meet up (the illegal ones) and then I figured out that those motorcycles saw Lucis beauty and thought she was probably the STAR ⭐️ of the show 🤭😂❤️
Just Kidding! But I think maybe they did think Luci was part of the show until they saw me driving 😂🙈. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.
They wanted to check out the Lucid, saw you and got scared.

Back