Test Drive coming up

ikonos

Cars
Enjoying AT
I scheduled a test drive next week and was wondering what to expect, ask and lookout for. I am still trying to decide on the basics like exterior and interior colors, whether I want the glass canopy or not or if I should have reserved a pure instead of AT etc. This will be my first EV and did not like the forced bundling of Dream Drive Pro option as I have no confidence there will be a functional system in the next 3-4 years. What was your test drive session like?

On a side note, what are some the expectations for this cars reliability/repairs over 5-10 years?

Last edited:
Dream Drive comes standard in all Air, not forced.
Dream Drive Pro is upgrade.

Where are you doing your test drive?

On a side note, what are some the expectations for this cars reliability/repairs over 5-10 years?
In general, EVs have much lower maintenance requirements and much better reliability than ICE cars. It's common to have a service every 2 years/20k miles which may be just rotating tires, changing the cabin filter, and refilling the windshield washer fluid. OTOH the first model year of any car, EV or ICE, often has a few surprise issues early on as design and/or assembly defects come to light.

Thank you for the feedback. I stumbled on that thread after posting my question. Lots of good info there.

Back