Dream Drive Pro and enhanced vehicle wireless connectivity

andrew61

Verified Owner
Cars
BMW M4, Audi S4, Alfa 73
I was reading a few older posts about Dream Drive Pro and Enhanced vehicle wireless connectivity, including hardware listed on the order, but then requiring a subscription once the "trial" period expires.

I bought one of the 2022 this past December that included Dream Drive Pro -- Did i actually get Dream Drive Pro and / or is it going to expire? Also, any work on the Enhanced vehicle wireless connectivity costs going forward in year 2?

Thanks,

I was reading a few older posts about Dream Drive Pro and Enhanced vehicle wireless connectivity, including hardware listed on the order, but then requiring a subscription once the "trial" period expires.

I bought one of the 2022 this past December that included Dream Drive Pro -- Did i actually get Dream Drive Pro and / or is it going to expire? Also, any work on the Enhanced vehicle wireless connectivity costs going forward in year 2?

Thanks,
If your car was equipped with DDPro, you have it forever. Have you used Highway Assist? If so, you've definitely got DDPro.

No word on having to pay for subscriptions for connectivity. The original Dreamers are going on 2-1/2 years and the original GTs are over 2 years without any word on payments being required.

Thanks,
Didn’t you buy the GT? If GT then you should be fully equipped.

Back