• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Surreal Sound vs Surreal Sound pro

NewEnglander

Folks, Has anyone taken delivery of a car with just Surround Sound, not Pro? Wondering how it sounds without the upgrade. Thanks in advance.

Folks, Has anyone taken delivery of a car with just Surround Sound, not Pro? Wondering how it sounds without the upgrade. Thanks in advance.
Even those who have received a non-pro car would still be in the three-month trial at this point. So I do not believe anyone has heard the actual non-pro system yet.

I was in the same boat and ultimately decided against the Pro - I figured worst case I can upgrade to it later (even thought it may cost as I had legacy pricing) but it was a worthwhile gamble. As long as the regular sound system is good (should be given the name is "Surreal Sound"), I can likely manage.

Back