- Joined
- Mar 7, 2020
- Messages
- 8,695
- Reaction score
- 14,389
- Location
- Naples, FL
- Cars
- Air DE-P, 2 Gravity DEs
- Air DE Number
- 395
- Gravity DE Number
- 067
238
- Referral Code
- 033M4EXG
I was comfortable getting back in but later wondering why it only blow fan, not A/C cold air, even though cabin was comfortable.
In my case yesterday, the fan went off, too.
This was on top of a recurrence two days earlier of the bass dropping out of the audio system until a reboot restored it. This is an issue I've had since the early days of owning the car, and Lucid has been aware of it for almost seven months. This is a software defect rather than a programming choice/omission such as the cabin cool feature . . . and I'm losing hope that Lucid is ever going to address it.