- Joined
- Mar 22, 2022
- Messages
- 970
- Reaction score
- 797
That’s true, the stealth wheels are my favorite OEM wheel by farThere’s a lot more to it than just the roof. Wheels and a lot of trim pieces are original in the doctor look. Way nicer than a wrap.
That’s true, the stealth wheels are my favorite OEM wheel by farThere’s a lot more to it than just the roof. Wheels and a lot of trim pieces are original in the doctor look. Way nicer than a wrap.
You have a good question. I did a lot of homework before doing PPF instead of a wrap. Nobody would promise me the wrap would last beyond five years. Some said 3-7, so I don't have a ton of confidence in the longevity of the wrap. Then, as Bobby said, there are a lot of little black outs the wrap wouldn't cover. Final thought....In So. Cal, wraps are running 5k+. I had quotes up to 7k, so that makes the stealth sound a little less pricey. Good discussion point.If you intend to wrap your car, why pay extra for stealth and then wrap it when you could duplicate stealth by wrapping the stock OEM vehicle?
That’s true. Socal wrap prices bring a tear to my eye. But you’d have to do PPF anyways on a nude stealth if you wanted the protection. So my point was instead of paying for the stealth and then paying for the PPF/wrap separately, one could conceivably just do the PPF and select trim wrappings to emulate the stealth body look and save some money. Even the smallest pieces can be wrapped if you want to be meticulous.You have a good question. I did a lot of homework before doing PPF instead of a wrap. Nobody would promise me the wrap would last beyond five years. Some said 3-7, so I don't have a ton of confidence in the longevity of the wrap. Then, as Bobby said, there are a lot of little black outs the wrap wouldn't cover. Final thought....In So. Cal, wraps are running 5k+. I had quotes up to 7k, so that makes the stealth sound a little less pricey. Good discussion point.
electrek.co
QG looks better still imo.I figure stealth is popular nowadays even Tesla is getting into the stealth game.
![]()
Tesla launches rare new car color: stealth grey
Tesla has launched a rare new car color for the Model S and Model X called “Stealth Grey.” Historically, Tesla...electrek.co
All Lucid colors have a depth that cannot be matched by Tesla, except for their Gigaberlin paint colors. I also think ultra red looks great on a model s, but would look like dogshit on a lucid.QG looks better still imo.
Agreed!QG looks better still imo.
This is the best looking lucid air I’ve seen to date. White / Black bow tie look 4 the winI was the Scottsdale service center today. It was my first chance to see several Stealth versions in person. I am usually a big fan of white cars. However, I don't like White with Stealth. Now the Silver with Stealth looks great.
View attachment 12823
View attachment 12824
That looks awesome!This is the best looking lucid air I’ve seen to date. White / Black bow tie look 4 the win
I like it too, except for the door handles. Lucid's designers did not intend for those to be colored in two tone unlike the other black components, and that clearly shows in this picture!That looks awesome!
I really like the door handle accents (breaks up (the all white ) and goes with the rest of the flow lookI like it too, except for the door handles. Lucid's designers did not intend for those to be colored in two tone unlike the other black components, and that clearly shows in this picture!
I respect everybody's opinions! I thought the normal two tone elements were enough to break it up, but you do have a point in that the main body excluding the greenhouse is generally "blocks" of colors without the handles being colored.I really like the door handle accents (breaks up (the all white ) and goes with the rest of the flow look
easily the best looking air look 2 date.
Good thing we're all allowed to like different things. Because I couldn't disagree more. Not for me at all.I really like the door handle accents (breaks up (the all white ) and goes with the rest of the flow look
easily the best looking air look 2 date.
That’s coolGood thing we're all allowed to like different things. Because I couldn't disagree more. Not for me at all.
Reminds me of a Camry =)This is the best looking lucid air I’ve seen to date. White / Black bow tie look 4 the win
100% agree on the video car it’s a beauty.The line green one in the other pic not so muchThis is the best looking lucid air I’ve seen to date. White / Black bow tie look 4 the win
Yes, I really don't like the silver running down the roof above the doors. It was one of the reasons I was on the waiting list for a Pure for so long before I gave up and got my gV60P (which also has a silver lining running down the roof above the doors and I don't like it here either). Not a deal killer to me (unlike the BMW IX and I4 which were deal killers for me based on looks).I'm hopeful the stealth can be retrofitted to some extent and the pieces that can't can be wrapped. I've never been a fan of the silver roof but am holding out for the stealth to become available to see what I can and can't get from Lucid.
I couldn't disagree more actually, I hate the pure JUST because of it not having a silver roof! Shows how great it is that Lucid made more options so that we can all have more choice..Yes, I really don't like the silver running down the roof above the doors. It was one of the reasons I was on the waiting list for a Pure for so long before I gave up and got my gV60P (which also has a silver lining running down the roof above the doors and I don't like it here either). Not a deal killer to me (unlike the BMW IX and I4 which were deal killers for me based on looks).