Stealth

Lucid23

Has anyone seen a stealth in person? I see it busing called black but it looks more dark gray to me.
Personally I am not sure i love the silver so that's what I have ordered but on occasion I think I should just wrap it.
That said I likely will just pay the 6k for the factory look , resale etc.

I took this picture during Monterey Car Week at Spanish Bay.

Attachments

• DC882448-3396-4511-A446-8522DC81FE84.jpeg
    DC882448-3396-4511-A446-8522DC81FE84.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 567
I’m jealous! The moment I saw it, I instantly called my SA to change my order, but changed my mind when I was told I would lose legacy pricing and it would significantly push out my delivery date.
I'm in a similar situation on the factory stealth. Waffled back and forth and finally decided against it primarily due to the likely impact on delivery date of my AT. Also not sure about how the dark grayish stealth would contrast against my Infinite Black. Have you thought about doing some type of aftermarket blackout wrap? Seems like it would be cheaper than the factory stealth option...

I'm in a similar situation on the factory stealth. Waffled back and forth and finally decided against it primarily due to the likely impact on delivery date of my AT. Also not sure about how the dark grayish stealth would contrast against my Infinite Black. Have you thought about doing some type of aftermarket blackout wrap? Seems like it would be cheaper than the factory stealth option...
I have a lot of ideas floating around in my head about how I want to modify the aesthetics of my car, but haven’t pulled the trigger just yet. And at this point, it’s going to cost me more than the stealth package. 😅

If i am talking apples to apples…..i spent all day at multiple wrap shop yesterday here in Seattle. The full stealth wrap was the same price as the regular wrap. Did not see the Lucid in stealth but did see Mercedes, Kia, Hyundai and Genesis in stealth. They all looked great. Just saying.

I’m jealous! The moment I saw it, I instantly called my SA to change my order, but changed my mind when I was told I would lose legacy pricing and it would significantly push out my delivery date.
Interesting that you were told you would lose legacy pricing. I got the notice to build my car and I added it no problem and kept the 95k base price.
Thanks for the pic!

Interesting that you were told you would lose legacy pricing. I got the notice to build my car and I added it no problem and kept the 95k base price.
Thanks for the pic!
When they announced the stealth package I had already confirmed my order and had my VIN. My car was delivered just 3 weeks later.

Certainly considered! I just traded in a model S for an etron GT so for me waiting is better ok and I am hopeful more bigs will be worked out

I took this photo during monterey car week of the Stealth, it is HD takes a moment to load..

Attachments

• tempImagenBmBga.png
    tempImagenBmBga.png
    5.9 MB · Views: 468
I already have mine wrapped with XPEL PPF. Now I wonder if I should try to do a stealth look with at least making the silver two-tone portion become body color.

Anyone consider doing that ?

Yes, I’m considering doing the same once I get my Infinite Black AT. Same thought of blacking out most of the chrome while matching the infinite black. Has anyone else already done this? Would love to see some pics!

I did see pictures a while ago where someone wrapped their AGT with blue vinyl. I believe at the time it was the only blue Lucid.

I just found it. It wasn’t actually blue on all surfaces after all. Oh well.

Here is one fully wrapped.

Last edited:
Yes, I’m considering doing the same once I get my Infinite Black AT. Same thought of blacking out most of the chrome while matching the infinite black. Has anyone else already done this? Would love to see some pics!
A week ago or so one was for sale on cars.com fully wrapped in black.

I took this photo during monterey car week of the Stealth, it is HD takes a moment to load..
Any pictures of the lucid stealth in infinite black? I like the stealth look but fear its too light on the cantrails. Does anyone have picture with a gloss (not matte) chrome delete?

I'm hopeful the stealth can be retrofitted to some extent and the pieces that can't can be wrapped. I've never been a fan of the silver roof but am holding out for the stealth to become available to see what I can and can't get from Lucid.

Back