Stealth

Any idea on Stealth AT production. I was able to add Stealth and maintain early pricing. Waiting on Touring/Stealth/Red/Tahoe/20" in the Chicago area. Figured it was worth the wait since my car is 15K less than if someone ordered today.
I haven’t heard any word on that. I did, however, see a stealth in person in BH before the Holiday party. I must say, for me, it is worth whatever you have to endure. It’s stunning in person!

I did see pictures a while ago where someone wrapped their AGT with blue vinyl. I believe at the time it was the only blue Lucid.

I just found it. It wasn’t actually blue on all surfaces after all. Oh well.

Here is one fully wrapped.
I wrapped mine a few months ago in blue-black iridescent with galaxy black on the cantrails.

Attachments

• Outdoors.jpg
    Outdoors.jpg
    840.7 KB · Views: 205
I think if you completely black it out it may just look like the pure variant. I would do a dark gray gloss on the cantrails (instead of the medium gray that stealth look has). Please post pictures if anyone has done that to the infinite black color. I prefer gray gloss than gray matte on the cantrails.
I did my cantrails in a color they list as Galaxy Black.

Attachments

• In the shop.jpeg
    In the shop.jpeg
    206.5 KB · Views: 181
Any idea on Stealth AT production. I was able to add Stealth and maintain early pricing. Waiting on Touring/Stealth/Red/Tahoe/20" in the Chicago area. Figured it was worth the wait since my car is 15K less than if someone ordered today.
That will look beautiful. Worth the wait.

I think if you completely black it out it may just look like the pure variant. I would do a dark gray gloss on the cantrails (instead of the medium gray that stealth look has). Please post pictures if anyone has done that to the infinite black color. I prefer gray gloss than gray matte on the cantrails.
Finally got my AT back from XPEL Dallas for a tint and full wrap... Ended up going with a partial blackout and am very happy with the results!

Attachments

• Before After.jpg
    Before After.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 246
Playing around with the configurator today (for the heck of it) and I noticed you can get a metal-roof Touring with Stealth. Actually looks pretty badass with Cosmos Silver, metal roof, Stealth, and Tahoe. I think I'd prefer this to the glass in this color combo.

cosmoStealth.png

Has anyone heard when they may start building stealths? Seems like an easy way to make an extra 6k off each car

Has anyone heard when they may start building stealths? Seems like an easy way to make an extra 6k off each car
Matte paint is extremely expensive to do correctly. It's also impossible to just repaint one panel. Its an extremely cost-heavy task for a new auto manufacturer.

I think it's just a different metal on the roof, I don't think any of the stealth package is painted

Stealth now says Q2 2023!!! Curious if that applies to new orders or our previous orders.

Stealth now says Q2 2023!!! Curious if that applies to new orders or our previous orders.
Yeah, this addendum in today's $7500 discount announcement made me think we won't be seeing our +Stealth vehicles until after Q1:

"Offer not applicable to vehicles with Stealth look, PurLuxe interior, or Metal roof."

Hi All, I’m waiting for Air Touring stealth look but also want to benefit from the 7.5k discount which only applies if I lease the vehicle. Does anyone know if the final price of leasing will be the same as purchasing. Sorry I’ve never ever leased before so the question may be silly to some folks.

Hi All, I’m waiting for Air Touring stealth look but also want to benefit from the 7.5k discount which only applies if I lease the vehicle. Does anyone know if the final price of leasing will be the same as purchasing. Sorry I’ve never ever leased before so the question may be silly to some folks.
No, you pay interest.

Considering getting Stealth on my Zenith Red Air. Has anyone else done this or anyone have side-by-side comparisons? Also, if I order Stealth, does that mean I lose the $7500 discount?

Considering getting Stealth on my Zenith Red Air. Has anyone else done this or anyone have side-by-side comparisons? Also, if I order Stealth, does that mean I lose the $7500 discount?
Yes, you lose 7500 discount. And you could just wrap it later, for cheaper. Lucid may also release a "stealth" package that you can add onto your car after(this isnt confirmed just a rumor)

Over the last couple of days, Lucid has been posting some gorgeous photos of Stealth'd vehicles on Twitter and Instagram, with quotes like "Take a ride on the dark side. Explore #LucidAir Stealth Look exterior design package." and "Embrace the dark side. #LucidAir Stealth Look."

Perhaps they've solved the supply issue that was holding up Stealth production, and they're finally ready to start shipping some Stealth'd vehicles?

Attachments

• 1678340574189.png
    1678340574189.png
    1,006.9 KB · Views: 131
I’m standing in the Costa Mesa service center right now. There is a stealth parked inside the shop. No other way to put it. It’s f’ng gorgeous.

If you intend to wrap your car, why pay extra for stealth and then wrap it when you could duplicate stealth by wrapping the stock OEM vehicle?

If you intend to wrap your car, why pay extra for stealth and then wrap it when you could duplicate stealth by wrapping the stock OEM vehicle?
There’s a lot more to it than just the roof. Wheels and a lot of trim pieces are original in the darker look. Way nicer than a wrap.

Back