Stealth

There’s a lot more to it than just the roof. Wheels and a lot of trim pieces are original in the doctor look. Way nicer than a wrap.
That’s true, the stealth wheels are my favorite OEM wheel by far

If you intend to wrap your car, why pay extra for stealth and then wrap it when you could duplicate stealth by wrapping the stock OEM vehicle?
You have a good question. I did a lot of homework before doing PPF instead of a wrap. Nobody would promise me the wrap would last beyond five years. Some said 3-7, so I don't have a ton of confidence in the longevity of the wrap. Then, as Bobby said, there are a lot of little black outs the wrap wouldn't cover. Final thought....In So. Cal, wraps are running 5k+. I had quotes up to 7k, so that makes the stealth sound a little less pricey. Good discussion point.

You have a good question. I did a lot of homework before doing PPF instead of a wrap. Nobody would promise me the wrap would last beyond five years. Some said 3-7, so I don't have a ton of confidence in the longevity of the wrap. Then, as Bobby said, there are a lot of little black outs the wrap wouldn't cover. Final thought....In So. Cal, wraps are running 5k+. I had quotes up to 7k, so that makes the stealth sound a little less pricey. Good discussion point.
That’s true. Socal wrap prices bring a tear to my eye. But you’d have to do PPF anyways on a nude stealth if you wanted the protection. So my point was instead of paying for the stealth and then paying for the PPF/wrap separately, one could conceivably just do the PPF and select trim wrappings to emulate the stealth body look and save some money. Even the smallest pieces can be wrapped if you want to be meticulous.

And exchange wheels - might even get a discount if going from 21 to 20?

I was the Scottsdale service center today. It was my first chance to see several Stealth versions in person. I am usually a big fan of white cars. However, I don't like White with Stealth. Now the Silver with Stealth looks great.

1686162470343.png

1686162494246.png

QG looks better still imo.
All Lucid colors have a depth that cannot be matched by Tesla, except for their Gigaberlin paint colors. I also think ultra red looks great on a model s, but would look like dogshit on a lucid.

I was the Scottsdale service center today. It was my first chance to see several Stealth versions in person. I am usually a big fan of white cars. However, I don't like White with Stealth. Now the Silver with Stealth looks great.

View attachment 12823
View attachment 12824
This is the best looking lucid air I’ve seen to date. White / Black bow tie look 4 the win

That looks awesome!
I like it too, except for the door handles. Lucid's designers did not intend for those to be colored in two tone unlike the other black components, and that clearly shows in this picture!

I like it too, except for the door handles. Lucid's designers did not intend for those to be colored in two tone unlike the other black components, and that clearly shows in this picture!
I really like the door handle accents (breaks up (the all white ) and goes with the rest of the flow look
easily the best looking air look 2 date.

I really like the door handle accents (breaks up (the all white ) and goes with the rest of the flow look
I respect everybody's opinions! I thought the normal two tone elements were enough to break it up, but you do have a point in that the main body excluding the greenhouse is generally "blocks" of colors without the handles being colored.

Good thing we're all allowed to like different things. Because I couldn't disagree more. Not for me at all.

Good thing we're all allowed to like different things. Because I couldn't disagree more. Not for me at all.
That’s cool
I’ve shown probably 50 people on line at a marketing event. We were doing some apparel event, and I slipped in the video They all agreed best one they’ve seen.
Different strokes 4 folks. Actually, there was one other guy who didn’t like it. He liked the zenith red which I think is hideous, looks like an old man’s Buick. All opinions are welcomed

Last edited:
I'm hopeful the stealth can be retrofitted to some extent and the pieces that can't can be wrapped. I've never been a fan of the silver roof but am holding out for the stealth to become available to see what I can and can't get from Lucid.
Yes, I really don't like the silver running down the roof above the doors. It was one of the reasons I was on the waiting list for a Pure for so long before I gave up and got my gV60P (which also has a silver lining running down the roof above the doors and I don't like it here either). Not a deal killer to me (unlike the BMW IX and I4 which were deal killers for me based on looks).

Yes, I really don't like the silver running down the roof above the doors. It was one of the reasons I was on the waiting list for a Pure for so long before I gave up and got my gV60P (which also has a silver lining running down the roof above the doors and I don't like it here either). Not a deal killer to me (unlike the BMW IX and I4 which were deal killers for me based on looks).
I couldn't disagree more actually, I hate the pure JUST because of it not having a silver roof! Shows how great it is that Lucid made more options so that we can all have more choice..

Back