Stealth

Has anyone seen a stealth in person? I see it busing called black but it looks more dark gray to me.
Personally I am not sure i love the silver so that's what I have ordered but on occasion I think I should just wrap it.
That said I likely will just pay the 6k for the factory look , resale etc.
I would liek to see it too. Seems like a medium gray too not a dark gray? Any pictures of stealth with infinite black would be appreciated?

Yes, I’m considering doing the same once I get my Infinite Black AT. Same thought of blacking out most of the chrome while matching the infinite black. Has anyone else already done this? Would love to see some pics!
I think if you completely black it out it may just look like the pure variant. I would do a dark gray gloss on the cantrails (instead of the medium gray that stealth look has). Please post pictures if anyone has done that to the infinite black color. I prefer gray gloss than gray matte on the cantrails.

Speaking of stealth has anyone heard anything about production? I would think they want to build these as they legit get an extra 6 k likely at no extra cost to them.

I think if you completely black it out it may just look like the pure variant. I would do a dark gray gloss on the cantrails (instead of the medium gray that stealth look has). Please post pictures if anyone has done that to the infinite black color. I prefer gray gloss than gray matte on the cantrails.
I have decided do the stealth pieces in satin black

Would love more pictures of the stealth package, second guessing if I wait for it or just wrap the top for 650 bucks.
Wish I could see it in person!

I would do black with stealth or the dark gray and wrap the top black. Kind of like the Range Rover look.

I would do black with stealth or the dark gray and wrap the top black. Kind of like the Range Rover look.
It’s being done right now, I’ll have it back in about 7 or 8 days, when it’s done, I’ll take some photos and post them here,

Cool, what exactly are you doing?
Thank you!
On quantum grey body with Mojave interior, black satin on roof and all bright trim, including mirrors, over headlights, thin under door trim…everything that’s not painted except lucid air emblems. Black satin on all bright parts of wheels, mine is a 2023 and the 19” wheels came with black plastic spacers that totally fill in all of the spaces between the silver wheel spokes. So the wheels will appear solid two tone gloss black and satin black. Then 100% of the body paint will be covered with ceramic pro stealth Ppf wrap, which is translucent so the cars color and metallic shows through but becomes satin instead of gloss. Then I’m coating the Ppf with Ceramic pro’s lifetime ceramic coating which will add some gloss highlights to and protect the satin finish. In addition, all windows will get 35% ceramic tint and a full interior ceramic protection package. Total cost 7000. From the works detail shop in Boulder Colorado.

Not exactly the same as "stealth" but I had my black AGT roof rails wrapped in black to make it "stealthIER!"

IMG_7680.jpg

IMG_7676.jpg

Not exactly the same as "stealth" but I had my black AGT roof rails wrapped in black to make it "stealthIER!"

View attachment 8414

View attachment 8415
Thanks for posting as I'm considering doing the same. Did you go with a gloss or matte finish on the blackout? Did you also blackout the piece going across the top between the canopy and rear window?

Thanks for posting as I'm considering doing the same. Did you go with a gloss or matte finish on the blackout? Did you also blackout the piece going across the top between the canopy and rear window?
It's gloss to match the actual paint. You can't tell the difference at all.

Re: the piece between the canopy and rear window was done as well, assuming you mean this piece?
1672931395554.jpeg

On quantum grey body with Mojave interior, black satin on roof and all bright trim, including mirrors, over headlights, thin under door trim…everything that’s not painted except lucid air emblems. Black satin on all bright parts of wheels, mine is a 2023 and the 19” wheels came with black plastic spacers that totally fill in all of the spaces between the silver wheel spokes. So the wheels will appear solid two tone gloss black and satin black. Then 100% of the body paint will be covered with ceramic pro stealth Ppf wrap, which is translucent so the cars color and metallic shows through but becomes satin instead of gloss. Then I’m coating the Ppf with Ceramic pro’s lifetime ceramic coating which will add some gloss highlights to and protect the satin finish. In addition, all windows will get 35% ceramic tint and a full interior ceramic protection package. Total cost 7000. From the works detail shop in Boulder Colorado.
Any pictures of your car? Thanks!

Any idea on Stealth AT production. I was able to add Stealth and maintain early pricing. Waiting on Touring/Stealth/Red/Tahoe/20" in the Chicago area. Figured it was worth the wait since my car is 15K less than if someone ordered today.

Back