Stealth Color - Infinite Black or Quantum Grey?

Which stealth color would you pick?

• Total voters

FM7

Please share your opinion and any pictures you have of either color (attached photos found on this forum)

Attachments

• tempImagenBmBga.png
    tempImagenBmBga.png
    5.9 MB · Views: 339
  • IMG_9922.jpeg
    IMG_9922.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 278
I actually think stealth looks best on Cosmos Silver.
And a matte ppf wrap(obviously doesnt come like that stock, but frozen grey is amazing!)
Also, that black stealth picture really hides its beauty. In some conditions, it is closer to grey with hints of black and pairs fantastically to the stealth finish.
EG:
1691344148878.png

IMG_0176.jpeg

Here are a couple of pics from different angles of the Quantum Gray Stealth. The indoors picture is after PPF and window tinting.

Attachments

• IMG_0870.jpeg
    IMG_0870.jpeg
    4.9 MB · Views: 222
  • IMG_0869.jpeg
    IMG_0869.jpeg
    5.2 MB · Views: 228
And a matte ppf wrap(obviously doesnt come like that stock, but frozen grey is amazing!)
Also, that black stealth picture really hides its beauty. In some conditions, it is closer to grey with hints of black and pairs fantastically to the stealth finish.
EG:
View attachment 13969
This picture is what made me lean towards black. But I've only seen one actual customer picture. I'd love to see more in different lightings.

I have a black AT that is parked outside. Feels like it is a magnet for bird droppings.

New member here in Colorado. I've had an order in for a GT in Zenith Red for a couple of months. The pricing update over the weekend must have driven me a bit crazy. I talked to my DA about upgrading to stealth, and he said they just happened to have a Touring in the Cherry Creek studio in Zenith Red/Stealth. The pics aren't great, but they hopefully give a better idea than the configurator. I had been locked into the idea that QG + Stealth was the best combo, but after seeing the red, I was hooked and updated my order today. The interesting thing is that I still got the new price - despite it being advertised as applicable only to available stock. I may have to wait for winter, but it's worth some patience!
20230806_144801.jpg
20230806_144812.jpg

I have sat in that car a few times. Welcome to the few but passionate Colorado owners.

New member here in Colorado. I've had an order in for a GT in Zenith Red for a couple of months. The pricing update over the weekend must have driven me a bit crazy. I talked to my DA about upgrading to stealth, and he said they just happened to have a Touring in the Cherry Creek studio in Zenith Red/Stealth. The pics aren't great, but they hopefully give a better idea than the configurator. I had been locked into the idea that QG + Stealth was the best combo, but after seeing the red, I was hooked and updated my order today. The interesting thing is that I still got the new price - despite it being advertised as applicable only to available stock. I may have to wait for winter, but it's worth some patience!View attachment 14019View attachment 14020
Nice. They must have swapped out cars recently. Last time I was down there, they had a Red GT that wasn‘t Steslth. And a Cosmos Silver Touring. Is that white one a Metal Roof Touring, or do they have a Pure in the studio finally?

They've swapped out both cars in the studio. That's a white Pure in the background. The DA acknowledged they are pushing hard for the Pure deliveries. They moved the Silver Touring out into the concourse. The Red/Stealth was getting a lot of the attention, as you can see. :p

Back