Software updates

Mac

Reaction score
Cars
Air Touring
I have not had software updates for sometime. I have missed 8 updates. I contacted customer service & they said they are working on the issue. What experience have anyone else had
Thanks

I have not had software updates for sometime. I have missed 8 updates. I contacted customer service & they said they are working on the issue. What experience have anyone else had
Thanks
What version are you on right now (found on the Pilot Panel)?

Thanks
I have not had any issues with updates. I have always received a notification that an update was available and applied the update without any problems. Last several updates I applied remotely from NY to my Touring in FL.

Thanks
I do think once you get into a state where you are a few behind, you will not receive any notices for newer updates. Customer Care should be able to push everything to you.

Did you call/text customer service and ask them to help you?

Thanks
Hi, @Mac. Thank you for sharing. I just sent you a DM.

Did you call/text customer service and ask them to help you?
Yes I talked to them & emailed them. Just said they are working on it. Are you getting yours

I have had car for 6 weeks and received 4 updates already

Is your vehicle connected to WiFi when home with a good signal?

Is your vehicle connected to WiFi when home with a good signal?
Yes, my car is connected to strong Wifi most of the time when it is parked

Curious when the next update will be. I liked the regular cadence of updates. Maybe they are too busy delivering cars and don't want software updates to mess up deliveries at the end of the quarter.

Curious when the next update will be. I liked the regular cadence of updates. Maybe they are too busy delivering cars and don't want software updates to mess up deliveries at the end of the quarter.
Soon.

I am curious also… It would make my day to hear video recording from our cameras is coming!

"Are we there yet?"
Donkey asked Shrek.

Last OTA update was a month ago. Last major update was 3 months ago. The upcoming one better be amazing!

Adding Auto lane change will be fantastic 😃

Adding Auto lane change will be fantastic 😃
I would prefer the Santri Mode instead. Want the cameras working even when car is parked.

Back