Software Update 2.0.19

Well, that would explain why I can't get through to Customer Care. Since this seems to be a system-wide issue, they are probably swamped with calls.
Same thing with me. After installing 2.0.13, all phone keys lost connection. Relinking the phone didn’t work, so I deleted the app from the phone and reinstalled. I power cycled the iPhone 12 Pro. Now I can’t sign in and get the “Check Internet Connection” error.
I just got off the phone with Josh from Customer Care. He said this is a known problem now and there have been multiple complaints. He assured me they were working on it, and to carry the key FOB for access to the car. In the meantime there is no workaround for mobile access.

I would recommend, as anxious as we all for 2.0, that you avoid installing 2.0.13 if you want to keep your mobile access. Since 2.0.13 really doesn’t add any significant functionality, stay on 1.2.21 for now. hopefully it will be fixed soon.

I would recommend, as anxious as we all for 2.0, that you avoid installing 2.0.13 if you want to keep your mobile access. Since 2.0.13 really doesn’t add any significant functionality, stay on 1.2.21 for now. hopefully it will be fixed soon.
Same issue here on 2.0.14

I thought it was a low charge on my phone but seems like I have the same issue this morning could no open car with phone needed fob and then all back to normal!

I just got off the phone with Josh from Customer Care. He said this is a known problem now and there have been multiple complaints. He assured me they were working on it, and to carry the key FOB for access to the car. In the meantime there is no workaround for mobile access.
One of 2.0.xx, you may need to put both fob inside your car to install after first 2.0xx download as car is trying to OTA fob firmware as well. If you fail to do so, at least carrying fob with you when you on subsequent drive out and have key card in wallet as backup.

You can roll down window or have key card ready when both fobs are inside car during OTA install.

My phone works as a mobile key, but there is some lag time. Sometimes I have to wait for 30 seconds to a minute for the car to recognize I'm standing next to it. The car should recognize the phone as I approach.
I have noticed that since 2.0.20, my mobile key has a lag ... It used to be instantaneous (after 2.0.12), but now I stand by the car and wait a bit and it eventually unlocks. Could be coincidental, since I've only done it after the car hasn't unlocked, but when I start up the app, the car immediately unlocks. I'll have to test walking up w/ the app launched and see if it makes a difference.

The app seems to be functioning again. I was just able to log in, and it connected.

I have noticed that since 2.0.20, my mobile key has a lag ... It used to be instantaneous (after 2.0.12), but now I stand by the car and wait a bit and it eventually unlocks. Could be coincidental, since I've only done it after the car hasn't unlocked, but when I start up the app, the car immediately unlocks. I'll have to test walking up w/ the app launched and see if it makes a difference.
My car has had a lag opening the doors on all 2.0.x versions. It is much improved over 1.x software. It seems to me worse when she has been napping in the sun and the interior is heat soaked. I still occasionally find that if I put something in the bask seat and close the rear door, the front door will lock before I can grab the handle. It is still much much better than before 2.0.x but not yet perfect.

2.0.14 is still a prep update and not Highway Lane Assist, Correct

Attachments

• AEB0627A-4F1C-471F-B0BE-ED035A7E2FFC.png
    AEB0627A-4F1C-471F-B0BE-ED035A7E2FFC.png
    624.7 KB · Views: 96
Although I like the 2.0 update, I am getting a lot of errors / bugs thrown at me:
  1. Brake light malfunction error (three times since 2.0)
  2. cannot use timed charging on my home charger as I could prior to 2.0
  3. can no longer can charge at EA stations, just spent an hour with Lucid and EA on a three-way without resolution so the car cannot be used on trips until this is resolved.
  4. OTA update 2.0.20 supposedly installed correctly but the car is showing it is up to date and on version 2.0.19
  5. Fob not recognized error after driving and placing car in park, requiring a PIN to put the car back into gear. New batteries have been put in (Recurring issue)
  6. facial recognition not working properly
  7. bluetooth turning off from the car
  8. bluetooth not connecting to the phone even when bluetooth is on.
  9. and the check internet connection error which I see is resolved.

Although I like the 2.0 update, I am getting a lot of errors / bugs thrown at me:
  1. Brake light malfunction error (three times since 2.0)
  2. cannot use timed charging on my home charger as I could prior to 2.0
  3. can no longer can charge at EA stations, just spent an hour with Lucid and EA on a three-way without resolution so the car cannot be used on trips until this is resolved.
  4. OTA update 2.0.20 supposedly installed correctly but the car is showing it is up to date and on version 2.0.19
  5. Fob not recognized error after driving and placing car in park, requiring a PIN to put the car back into gear. New batteries have been put in (Recurring issue)
  6. facial recognition not working properly
  7. bluetooth turning off from the car
  8. bluetooth not connecting to the phone even when bluetooth is on.
  9. and the check internet connection error which I see is resolved.
1. You need to have service check this out. I don’t think it’s an OTA related issue.
2. It works fine, despite throwing an error. It will still start charging at the correct time. Definitely a bug tho
3. Mine works, but this is a known bug as well. I imagine it’s getting fixed quickly.
4. This does happen sometimes; I wish they’d figure out why. Not a functional issue though.
5. Interesting; contact the list about this. My entry/exit have been completely flawless with both the mobile key and fob.
6. In what way?
7. Yeah @abbas2099 had this issue as well.
8. Does it connect when you tap on the device in settings?
9. That was an intermittent server issue that is resolved.

1. You need to have service check this out. I don’t think it’s an OTA related issue.
they did the first time. Could not find anything. Been reported again x2
2. It works fine, despite throwing an error. It will still start charging at the correct time. Definitely a bug tho
Nope. does not start charging at the correct time. Throws a charging plug error as it is expecting current to flow immediately when plugged in
3. Mine works, but this is a known bug as well. I imagine it’s getting fixed quickly.
I hope since I cannot currently drive outside the range of the vehicle round trip.
4. This does happen sometimes; I wish they’d figure out why. Not a functional issue though.
5. Interesting; contact the list about this. My entry/exit have been completely flawless with both the mobile key and fob.
6. In what way?
it will give a face icon as it is trying to recognize but then gives a big red X
happened once. Probably Apple iOS 16 related. Had to turn off bluetooth on both phone and car, delete the phone and then reconnect. Has worked since.

6. In what way?
Regarding #2, for some reason it seems to work for you, but the inability to schedule a charge is a widespread issue now. The only way I can charge at midnight, it to literally wake up at midnight and plug my car in. Lucid knows this and hopefully will have a fix soon. It worked seamlessly before 2.0, so they don’t have to reinvent the wheel.

Regarding #2, for some reason it seems to work for you, but the inability to schedule a charge is a widespread issue now. The only way I can charge at midnight, it to literally wake up at midnight and plug my car in. Lucid knows this and hopefully will have a fix soon. It worked seamlessly before 2.0, so they don’t have to reinvent the wheel.
What kind of home charger are you using? I m getting that same error on my HomeFlex now when I plug it in prior to the charging start time, but the car still charges when scheduled. You may have said, but have you just left it plugged in to see if it will work? I just doublecheck the ChargePoint App to make sure the charger itself is not in error.

Well, I guess you can't have it all . . . .

I prefer to have the satellite map display on the Pilot Screen in a "north up" orientation and the map on the upper screen in a "direction of travel" orientation. It was annoying to have to set the bottom map to "north up" every time I started the car. After one of the recent updates, the maps began retaining the settings to which they had last been set -- a very desirable feature in my book.

However, the update that added that feature also dimmed the maps significantly, almost to the point of unreadability.

I was relieved to find that 2.0.19 restored the maps to their original brightness, but then quickly dismayed to find that the orientation settings are no longer retained and return to their original settings every time the car powers down.

Nope, you can't have it all, apparently.

Back