Size Comparison

NoseyReporter

Reaction score
Pulled this from the deck today. I thought it was pretty interesting.

Interior Space Gravity.webp

Exterior Gravity.webp

I am guessing A (blue) is some Audi e-tron not sure exactly which one.

Any idea what the height of the human outline is?

Wouldn't A be Model X? There's no 3 row eTron as far as I'm aware
The outline gives me Audi Q8 etron vibes but your are right they are only 5 seat configuration. Maybe it's a Volvo EX90.

I think B is a GV80

Wouldn't A be Model X? There's no 3 row eTron as far as I'm aware
The Model X has more of a fastback look with no spoiler on the roofline - its spoiler is at the rear of the trunk. It also has very little height at the rear edge of the car compared to any of the outlines.

headroom for the 3rd row seems to be not great. it all depends on the height they've modelled.

Pulled this from the deck today. I thought it was pretty interesting.

View attachment 23187

View attachment 23188
Great comparisons. Some questions:

> How tall are the passengers?
> this comparison seems to suggest the Gravity has the least headroom. This is not necessarily a surprise as the Gravity is rathr short (presumably for aerodynamic reasons).

I am just wndering how these charts jive with Rawlinson's claims of 7 6ft 4" plus passengers. :-)

A seems to actually be the EQS SUV
I disagree, mainly due to the lack of graphical features on the rear of the EQS SUV. So far, it is certain that B is the Escalade, and C is clearly the Rivian R1S. Don't forget that Lucid isnt only comparing with EV SUVs, they are simply using any big SUV (as evidenced by the Escalade). I would love a comparison with the EV9 overlaid, mainly to see what the second row legroom will be like. So far, it looks as if the Gravity will have more 3rd row legroom but less second row legroom (in this picture, it can be seen that the Escalade has about the same knee angle as the Gravity, and the EV9 has more second row legroom than the Escalade from my experiences).

headroom for the 3rd row seems to be not great. it all depends on the height they've modelled.
I share the same concerns.

Gravity is the "shortest" of all the SUVs incomparison. "Comfort" in seating is an amalgamation of seat height, seat width, leg room, and headroom.

From my limited experience with 3 row SUVs, another aggrvation factor is the ease (or not) of accessing the 3rd row, specifically ingress and egress.

Great comparisons. Some questions:

> How tall are the passengers?
> this comparison seems to suggest the Gravity has the least headroom. This is not necessarily a surprise as the Gravity is rathr short (presumably for aerodynamic reasons).

I am just wndering how these charts jive with Rawlinson's claims of 7 6ft 4" plus passengers. :-)
They've tested it with 7 6' adults so no need to think the claims aren't true.

From comparing what’s currently out between the model s and air, Lucid will no doubt be more spacious inside even with a smaller outside dimension compared to their competitors. They are good at this!

Back