• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Speculation "Since Last Charge" is confusing and pointless

No car gets the EPA tested range in real world driving. I wouldn't say Lucid lied. They quote EPA range, which is perfectly legal and fine. Blame the EPA for their ridiculous testing procedures. And Edmunds, they dont have a clue what they are doing when testing cars. Corvette vs Lucid???? Really? Edmunds are a bunch of amateurs trying to get views to get popularity. I don't trust any of their testing!
Sorry but edmumnds has more sway than you...

It’s simpler for me
Have 7500 miles on my Air GT
4.0 efficiency total for all my miles thus far x 112kw battery =448 range . ( Not 516) I drive my style which is sometimes aggressive and sometimes not
When I drive a long distance trip which is not too often I charge when Convenient which obviously has to be before I go 448 miles
Not sure I can drive that far in a single session anymore
448 then is really 420 or so because charging is still not perfected out there away from home and need a reserve for sure
Still if you usually charge at home this only comes up for long trips so need to dwell on it because it’s an awesome ride
Thanks - that is very useful information. 448 is still awesome.

I'm going to throw this out there, but having driven the etron, and many other vehicles that have a bar that goes up and down in efficiency as you move your foot on and off the accelerator.
I would like to see a coasting feature that can tell you how you are currently driving to improve efficiency more

Back