Shipping address and costs for redeeming points for rewards

rav1up

Cars
Air Touring
Referral Code
ONIDSNSZ
Hey all,

I've tried searching for this information and could not find it. Please share based on your rewards redemption experience.

What address can the rewards can be shipped to? Is it always tied to some information in my portal?

How much does Lucid charge as shipping costs?

Basically, I'm getting my first referral points soon and would like to share some points with the person who used my referral code. If I want to use some points to buy the sun shades for myself and a jacket for the other person, would that be possible?

Hey all,

I've tried searching for this information and could not find it. Please share based on your rewards redemption experience.

What address can the rewards can be shipped to? Is it always tied to some information in my portal?

How much does Lucid charge as shipping costs?

Basically, I'm getting my first referral points soon and would like to share some points with the person who used my referral code. If I want to use some points to buy the sun shades for myself and a jacket for the other person, would that be possible?
Shipping is included in the rewards store price. Yes you can ship to yourself or to someone else.

You can update the shipping address to wherever you want to ship. You'll have to place separate orders. Here is how they calculate the shipping and taxes.
1000003180.jpg
1000003181.jpg
1000003182.jpg

Thanks for the quick confirmation all!

That is quite generous of Lucid and really helps share the benefits with the provider and consumer of the referral code.

Back