HELP - Factory Tour or HQ Experience?

But wouldn't those be different as they are assigned an actual value? For example, I don't believe points have a cash conversion value, meaning they theoretically have "no" value and are just worthless to anybody outside Lucid. Or maybe they just base it off of the merch you can buy with referral points and also crucially have a cash value?
Points do have a cash conversion value, always, by law. For example, United values theirs at 2 cents, even though everyone else values them at 1.5 cents at best.

For a great time, go watch “Pepsi, where’s my jet?” on Netflix

I’m sad I’ll never be able to experience in n out, after reading a book about the fast food industry as a whole!
I was left extremely unimpressed and did order from the “secret menu”.

Being near a plethora of food near I-Drive in Orlando, many of these places are extremely overrated¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

We just got a Kanes near us, another overrated place next to White Castle.

I think Portland was the only other place I left impressed by the food. But everything else is fairly disappointing there. There was a reason they’re known for nightlife, booze, and food.

I was left extremely unimpressed and did order from the “secret menu”.

Being near a plethora of food near I-Drive in Orlando, many of these places are extremely overrated¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

We just got a Kanes near us, another overrated place next to White Castle.

I think Portland was the only other place I left impressed by the food. But everything else is fairly disappointing there. There was a reason they’re known for nightlife, booze, and food.
I really love to keep this on topic but.....I cannot take In 'N Out slander !

j/k. no one says they are the best, they are just some of the best value for taste.

Double double -$4
Shake shack double - $10
Five guys double - $11

I really love to keep this on topic but.....I cannot take In 'N Out slander !

j/k. no one says they are the best, they are just some of the best value for taste.

Double double -$4
Shake shack double - $10
Five guys double - $11
Yeah. It’s true. Their burgers taste “fine”; but for the price you can’t beat em, and they’re never frozen.

Their fries are decent if you get them well done.

Back