Service in Seattle?

billvb

Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Cars
Air GT
Hey Puget Sounders - I'm curious to know how your experience has been with Lucid service - both mobile and at the Airport Way Service Center. Are you getting quick responses to issues? If you are a former Tesla owner, how does the experience compare? Thanks very much for sharing what you've learned!

Hey Puget Sounders - I'm curious to know how your experience has been with Lucid service - both mobile and at the Airport Way Service Center. Are you getting quick responses to issues? If you are a former Tesla owner, how does the experience compare? Thanks very much for sharing what you've learned!
Have not yet tried the mobile service but the two times I have used the Service Center my experiences have been stellar. The first time a hose clip came lose and was hanging down on the axel. DUe to the noise if it hitting the axel, we pulled over in Bothel and call the Tech number. Within an hour our car was on a flat bed and Lift was picking us up. 35 minutes later we were at the Service Center and the manager gave us two free Lucid white water bottles while we waited. An hour later we were on our way with the car charged up enough to easily make it to Yakima as we were heading to Denver.
The second time was to replace the windshield canopy due to a rock. Once again, service was great and was given a Genesis G70 as a loaner. Remarkable service, great people, can not say enough great things about my experiences.

Have not yet tried the mobile service but the two times I have used the Service Center my experiences have been stellar. The first time a hose clip came lose and was hanging down on the axel. DUe to the noise if it hitting the axel, we pulled over in Bothel and call the Tech number. Within an hour our car was on a flat bed and Lift was picking us up. 35 minutes later we were at the Service Center and the manager gave us two free Lucid white water bottles while we waited. An hour later we were on our way with the car charged up enough to easily make it to Yakima as we were heading to Denver.
The second time was to replace the windshield canopy due to a rock. Once again, service was great and was given a Genesis G70 as a loaner. Remarkable service, great people, can not say enough great things about my experiences.
Thanks for sharing that, DJL - with all of the negative experiences being shared, it helps immensely to hear some more reassuring ones here closer to home!

Reactions: DJL
Back