• Lucid Owners Notice: Text messaging to Customer Care unavailable for two weeks starting the week of July 8th. Click Here for further details.

Seeking Window Tint Installer

terrycs

Verified Owner
Cars
Air GT-P
Referral Code
Q09BGD5G
Maybe this California thread should be split into sub-categories for such questions? ...

Any recommendations for local window tint installers? Yelp reviews are great, but I prefer someone that's actually done a windshield and glass roof together.

Maybe this California thread should be split into sub-categories for such questions? ...

Any recommendations for local window tint installers? Yelp reviews are great, but I prefer someone that's actually done a windshield and glass roof together.
Local to where?

I ended up going with OC Tint Solutions, Anaheim location. 15% on side & rear windows, 35% on 2nd row moon roof and 70% on windshield/canopy (single continuous piece of film). One key selling point for me ... nothing was disassembled. :)

Attachments

• IMG_4424.jpg
    IMG_4424.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 121
  • IMG_4420.jpg
    IMG_4420.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 81
This is an old thread but i wanted to write here in order not to create h a duplicate subject.

Can anyone from the San Francisco Bay area recommend me a good window tint installer please? I talked to a few of them but some of them are doing it by taking the trims, door panel and front rear window out. I am particularly looking for a place which can do the job without disassembling anything at my car

Last edited:
This is an old thread but i wanted to write here in order not to create h a duplicate subject.

Can anyone from the San Francisco Bay area recommend me a good window tint installer please? I talked to a few of them but some of them are doing it by taking the trims, door panel and front rear window out. I am particularly looking for a place which can do the job without disassembling anything at my car
The two most common recommendations are OCDetailing for 3M Crystalline and Deep Reflections for XPEL.

Back