Save the Date Florida Lucid Owners Rally - August 3, 2024 Finally!!!!

sri

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air GT
Get Ready to Rally!

Florida Lucid Owners Rally
Saturday, August 3, 2024

We are excited to announce the first-ever Florida Owners Rally, bringing together Lucid enthusiasts throughout the Sunshine State!

This premier rally will feature four starting points across Florida for maximum regional participation:

· Ft. Myers/Naples

· Orlando

· Tampa

· West Palm Beach

Each of these four locations will serve as a meeting point. From these gatherings, Lucid team members will be on-site to welcome Air owners, provide refreshments, answer final questions, and prepare for the drive. Our four rallies will then depart simultaneously for the approximate 100-mile drive to our central destination - Lake Placid.

Nestled in the heart of Central Florida, scenic Lake Placid offers beautiful vistas and charming small-town vibes. It is the perfect backdrop for our rally!

We are still finalizing details for the Lake Placid activities, including:

· Local Food/Drink

· Q & A with Lucid Team Members

· Scenic Photo Ops

Get excited for a day filled with electric adventure and community-building with other proud Florida Lucid owners. Stay tuned for more rally details soon!

sounds like a nice time however it is for y'all in S. FLA

there are more than a few lucid owners up here in N Fla and Lake Placid is hardly a central location for those of us north of I4

Get Ready to Rally!

Saturday, August 3, 2024

We are excited to announce the first-ever Florida Owners Rally, bringing together Lucid enthusiasts throughout the Sunshine State!

This premier rally will feature four starting points across Florida for maximum regional participation:

· Ft. Myers/Naples

· Orlando

· Tampa

· West Palm Beach

Each of these four locations will serve as a meeting point. From these gatherings, Lucid team members will be on-site to welcome Air owners, provide refreshments, answer final questions, and prepare for the drive. Our four rallies will then depart simultaneously for the approximate 100-mile drive to our central destination - Lake Placid.

Nestled in the heart of Central Florida, scenic Lake Placid offers beautiful vistas and charming small-town vibes. It is the perfect backdrop for our rally!

· Local Food/Drink

· Scenic Photo Ops

Get excited for a day filled with electric adventure and community-building with other proud Florida Lucid owners. Stay tuned for more rally details soon!
Anyone going to this?

Get Ready to Rally!

Saturday, August 3, 2024

· Ft. Myers/Naples

· Orlando

· Tampa

· West Palm Beach

· Local Food/Drink

· Scenic Photo Ops

Can we bring our kids to this Rally? my 10 year old would love to and planning to go.. From Tampa

I think so. Everyone needs to make sure they fill out the form with your VIN to join the rally.

If you don't have the email from Owners Club, please contact customer care and they will send it to you.

Lets make this a big rally.

Reactions: sri
Oh cool. Then my son will have company. Where are you starting from, if you don't mind me asking?😊 Our starting point is Tampa
I am starting from Orlando even though Tampa is near to me 🙂

I think so. Everyone needs to make sure they fill out the form with your VIN to join the rally.

If you don't have the email from Owners Club, please contact customer care and they will send it to you.

Lets make this a big rally.
Please don’t have them contact customer care. Any owners, please fill out this form:

Please don’t have them contact customer care. Any owners, please fill out this form:

When I read the original post by Sri, he mentioned that he got an email from Lucid. The email was from the Owners Club. I signed up to the Owners Club before but never got any info on it. So when I contacted customer care, I received an official email from the Owners Club with the form to fill out.

I think most owners got the Owners Club email. If you did not, you should join it. I was unsure about just filling out some form which may have been meant for others. But if you are certain, then good point.

When I read the original post by Sri, he mentioned that he got an email from Lucid. The email was from the Owners Club. I signed up to the Owners Club before but never got any info on it. So when I contacted customer care, I received an official email from the Owners Club with the form to fill out.

I think most owners got the Owners Club email. If you did not, you should join it. I was unsure about just filling out some form which may have been meant for others. But if you are certain, then good point.
The link is good for all Florida owners to use, all good :)

I will be at the Wellington Mall starting point. Does anyone have an idea where in the parking lot we should meet?

I will be at the Wellington Mall starting point. Does anyone have an idea where in the parking lot we should meet?
I will start there also. Have no clue where but I am sure we will find all the nice looking Airs parked somewhere.

Back