Save the Date Florida Lucid Owners Rally - August 3, 2024 Finally!!!!

anyone from NE FLA interested in going?
Hi, I’m planning to go. I live in Viera. I’ve tried replying to the email invite to suggest they add another meet-up location for those living in JAX and down through the Space coast of I95, but got no reply. There is an Electrify America in the Sam’s Club parking lot at I95 & 520 in Cocoa.

I’ve seen a couple other Lucids in the area, so anyone planning to go living from JAX down to northern Brevard county this location would be a perfect place to meet. Let me know!

Hi, I’m planning to go. I live in Viera. I’ve tried replying to the email invite to suggest they add another meet-up location for those living in JAX and down through the Space coast of I95, but got no reply. There is an Electrify America in the Sam’s Club parking lot at I95 & 520 in Cocoa.

I’ve seen a couple other Lucids in the area, so anyone planning to go living from JAX down to northern Brevard county this location would be a perfect place to meet. Let me know!
are you aware that JAX is over 165 miles from viera? that is way too long to just meet to drive another couple of hours to the meetup, I'm out

Sorry for the double post, but I posted this on the wrong rally.

We just completed the Florida Rally today. I drove my Touring round trip for 292 miles and got home with 10% left. Mine was #08.

IMG_8786.webpIMG_8787.webpIMG_8788.webpIMG_8790.webpIMG_8804.webpIMG_8808.webpIMG_8810.webpIMG_8816.webpIMG_8812.webp

Posting some more photos

Attachments

• IMG_3623.webp
    IMG_3623.webp
    468.5 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_3626.webp
    IMG_3626.webp
    652.3 KB · Views: 317
  • IMG_3628.webp
    IMG_3628.webp
    1 MB · Views: 67
  • IMG_3637.webp
    IMG_3637.webp
    425.4 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_1712.webp
    IMG_1712.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 344
  • IMG_1713.webp
    IMG_1713.webp
    1.5 MB · Views: 2,173
  • IMG_1714.webp
    IMG_1714.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 55
  • IMG_1715.webp
    IMG_1715.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 174
  • IMG_1716.webp
    IMG_1716.webp
    2.2 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_3622.webp
    IMG_3622.webp
    509.8 KB · Views: 65
Sorry for the double post, but I posted this on the wrong rally.

We just completed the Florida Rally today. I drove my Touring round trip for 292 miles and got home with 10% left. Mine was #08.

View attachment 22392View attachment 22393View attachment 22394View attachment 22396View attachment 22397View attachment 22398View attachment 22399View attachment 22400View attachment 22401
What are the Lucid Owners Club cards and decals? Did Lucid provide for the Meetup or self created?

What are the Lucid Owners Club cards and decals? Did Lucid provide for the Meetup or self created?
Lucid organized the whole thing and invited the owners. They brought and installed the numbers on the side of the cars, gave us the Lucid Owners Club Passports, hosted a lunch for everyone and even installed the Lucid Bear logo on the cars that wanted it. Very nice of Lucid and a fun event. Nice meeting other passionate owners.

Lucid organized the whole thing and invited the owners. They brought and installed the numbers on the side of the cars, gave us the Lucid Owners Club Passports, hosted a lunch for everyone and even installed the Lucid Bear logo on the cars that wanted it. Very nice of Lucid and a fun event. Nice meeting other passionate owners.
This is a 'classic' Lucid Owners Club event. Whenever you hear of a 'rally' that Lucid is hosting somewhere across the country, that's Susanne and her team absolutely killing themselves to put on a fantastic event for owners, and this is typically how it goes. I haven't been to a bad one yet. :)

Hi Sri, sorry I did not get to meet you in person. Next time!
Sorry too, i am overwhelmed and over existing seeing all the Lucid owners. Couldn't think of meeting people i had chat with :(

This has been a whirlwind of a busy week for me, so I've had little follow up here on things 😅.

For everyone who attended in the Central Florida area as part of the Rally and has more interest in getting involved in the community, I have a few connections for the local EV events/hosts (in Central Florida).

We have an Electrify Car Club channel here in What'sApp where people post Central + South Florida car + EV events. I highly advise joining and getting involved! Randy/Thrax is the primary admin and organizer of some of these events alongside Tint World.

Also a huge shoutout to Windermere Cars & Coffee events. They've sort of broken records on attendances for Cars and Coffee events in Florida -- I highly recommend coming.

The recent up swings in the latest Q2 numbers, hearing leadership address our questions on software (they directly addressed this on the earnings call with some of the questions around DDP, Android Auto, and older hardware/software vs newer stuff), the nice media swings, the influx of money -- things are going much better.

Hopefully I can connect further with Susanne about some of the other notes we were talking about from a customer experience perspective, but with her being a FL native, I'm very much looking forward to more representation on our coast.

Lucid really took for granted that Florida is in the top 3 most popular states for EVs, and we showed them what that means.

I was at the event joining the Fort Meyers delegation having driven up from Naples. I was impressed with the numbers who showed up given we were under a Tropical Storm warning. Further Naples is a ghost town in August as is much of Florida. I know Lucid was surprised by the numbers and moved to a larger venue but it was still too small to fit us all into one room. They didn’t have a microphone, amp and speakers, so we couldn’t hear the main speaker, the senior vice-president of production. He was very impressive and must be under incredible pressure with the Gravity role out. Too bad we couldn’t hear better. I have had my GT for two years. I love it. I didn’t talk to any owners who didn’t feel the same. The owners from the West Coast all agreed Lucid needs a sales/service center on out coast. There was a lot of interest in getting a Gravity. Several expressed my concern with the resale value having dropped so much, it makes it unattractive to sell it and buy a Gravity. The resale value on my Gt which is wrapped, ceramic coated and with tinted glass is probably worth some where around $50,000 less than I paid for it. With slightly less than 12,000 miles that is more than four dollars per mile. With all the luxury cars I have owned, depreciation has been the greatest cost but this is much higher than any Mercedes or Porsche I have owned. I don’t know what Lucid could do to help us move to a Gravity. But if I end up keeping it for a long time I won’t mind. I love it. Anyone in Naples interested in meeting for coffee let me know. Mike

I was at the event joining the Fort Meyers delegation having driven up from Naples. I was impressed with the numbers who showed up given we were under a Tropical Storm warning. Further Naples is a ghost town in August as is much of Florida. I know Lucid was surprised by the numbers and moved to a larger venue but it was still too small to fit us all into one room. They didn’t have a microphone, amp and speakers, so we couldn’t hear the main speaker, the senior vice-president of production. He was very impressive and must be under incredible pressure with the Gravity role out. Too bad we couldn’t hear better. I have had my GT for two years. I love it. I didn’t talk to any owners who didn’t feel the same. The owners from the West Coast all agreed Lucid needs a sales/service center on out coast. There was a lot of interest in getting a Gravity. Several expressed my concern with the resale value having dropped so much, it makes it unattractive to sell it and buy a Gravity. The resale value on my Gt which is wrapped, ceramic coated and with tinted glass is probably worth some where around $50,000 less than I paid for it. With slightly less than 12,000 miles that is more than four dollars per mile. With all the luxury cars I have owned, depreciation has been the greatest cost but this is much higher than any Mercedes or Porsche I have owned. I don’t know what Lucid could do to help us move to a Gravity. But if I end up keeping it for a long time I won’t mind. I love it. Anyone in Naples interested in meeting for coffee let me know. Mike
Keep in mind that the “depreciation” as you call it happened in a time of EV price wars. Tesla dropped the price significantly in order to keep all the other EV manufacturers from stealing market share. That forced Lucid and others to drop price also. So the “depreciation” was a result of bad luck for EV owners during this past year. Those that are buying Lucid Airs today will not see that kind of depreciation.

I am in your boat too. Oh well, its the price you pay for early adoption. I still love the car!

Back