Sapphire Reveal

Honestly, I REALLY want a drop head, cab, rag top, or your choice for a convertible in an EV. This is LONG over due. 500 mile range you should be able to go naked and sacrifice some miles.
Isn't the polestar 6 a convertible?

Honestly, I REALLY want a drop head, cab, rag top, or your choice for a convertible in an EV. This is LONG over due. 500 mile range you should be able to go naked and sacrifice some miles.
I have my name on the list for the EV Corvette, if it gets produced.

What would the drag coefficient be on a EV convertible with the air swirling into the cab area? I’ve had/have 3 SL550’s and the turbulence is greatly reduced with the windows and windscreen up but otherwise the swirling air with all that down might be a nightmare to battery consumption….

What would the drag coefficient be on a EV convertible with the air swirling into the cab area? I’ve had/have 3 SL550’s and the turbulence is greatly reduced with the windows and windscreen up but otherwise the swirling air with all that down might be a nightmare to battery consumption….

I have no idea but a convertible is a take the wife out to dinner car, not the family road tripper

It was on InsideEvs podcast, I thought it was a concept?
The O2 is the concept. They're going to produce it as the 6 in a few years. Reserve yours now for the low deposit cost of $25k!

This! Right here! My daily driver is a cab. I’m going to miss driving with the top down and the hearing the engine roar in the mornings. However, massage seats on my way to office will ease the pain. 😁 And I’m keeping my cab for weekend fun.

I have a Sapphire…a Chase Saphhire Reserve, that is. It’s all I can afford.
LOL You need to upgrade to Chase Ink, Black is better than blue. 😂
I have no idea but a convertible is a take the wife out to dinner car, not the family road tripper
Tesla Roadster claimed to be 4 seaters. 😂

James from Throttle House ride along on a lap in the Sapphire
In the video, look at the roof of the car. Substantial roll bars and solid roof. I doubt the stock Sapphire will have this hardware.

I just talked to a lucid REP and they said they are offering very generous trade ins for the lucid sapphire 95%+ of what you paid as long you don’t have any problems. Any of y’all planning on trading in?

I just talked to a lucid REP and they said they are offering very generous trade ins for the lucid sapphire 95%+ of what you paid as long you don’t have any problems. Any of y’all planning on trading in?
Where did you hear that?

Well hotgiggity but something smells fishy. What are they going to do with all those used airs?

Back