Sapphire in Saks

Saks in BH has a silver GT and 2 test drive cars.

1000007078.jpg

Do you know which models are being used as test drivers?

Do you know which models are being used as test drivers?
I know there was a Pure, other was out for a test drive when I went so not sure.

There is now a Lucid page on the Saks website:

I was looking for a list of which Saks stores will offer test drives, but I couldn't find out without actually signing up for a test drive. Anyone know?

There is now a Lucid page on the Saks website:

I was looking for a list of which Saks stores will offer test drives, but I couldn't find out without actually signing up for a test drive. Anyone know?
When I open that link, I get a pop-up for a 10% off coupon. Think it would apply to a Sapphire purchse? 🤣

We just watched the movie "Queenpins" about two women who ran a major coupon scam stealing coupons and selling them on the internet at a discount. They should get their hands on some of these 10%-off-a-Sapphire purchase thingies. I'm in.

I asked our friend at Saks in Naples whether they would have a Lucid on display. He said they tried to get a car for their store, but it was blocked by Pelican Bay, the entity that owns the shopping center, due to a deal they already have with another car brand. I'm assuming that would be the Tesla store that is at the other end of the center.

Drat and damnation. We already see more Lucids in Naples than either MB EQS's and Taycans. This could be a prime market for further raising brand awareness among elite buyers.

Screenshot 2024-02-12 at 2.25.12 PM.png

Just spoke again with my friend at Saks who said they did not have room in the store (the smallest Saks in the chain, I believe) but wanted to put the Lucid on display under the porte cochere at the front entrance. It was confirmed that it was the Tesla store in the same shopping center that caused them to be denied permission.

There are many things in that shopping center that cross-compete: restaurants; Hermés, Rolex, Saworski, and other stores with similar merchandise to Saks; etc. The Tesla Store has been there several years, so someone at Tesla seems to have had the foresight a good while back to negotiate terms with the landlord to keep other car brands out of the venue . . . unless Tesla stepped in somehow to throw its weight around when Lucid tried to show up.

We just watched the movie "Queenpins" about two women who ran a major coupon scam stealing coupons and selling them on the internet at a discount. They should get their hands on some of these 10%-off-a-Sapphire purchase thingies. I'm in.
That movie was great! Although most places dont allow stacking coupons now to my knowledge, making most of it unrealistic.

Just found out that Saks is not only banned from displaying a Lucid at their Naples store, but test drives cannot be arranged through that store, either.

I think it's time for Lucid to consider a Design Center for Naples at one of the other high-end shopping venues here. We already have Rolls, Bentley, Aston, and Ferrari dealers, so there are plenty of potential buyers at all the Lucid price points.

Back