Sapphire in Saks

AirDoll

Referral code - 6DS4HACO
Verified Owner
Cars
GT Zenith Red/Tahoe/21"
Referral Code
6DS4HACO
Looks like you can buy a Sapphire while shopping for everyone on your list! And I'm officially only taking Saks Fifth Avenue gift cards for Christmas, haha!

Great to see Lucid increasing their marketing more! The car is still stunning as shown in the article when people came into the store just to look at the sapphire!

The fact that Lucid got the opportunity to partner with one of the best luxury brands in one of their most ambitious projects to date speaks volumes. I do wish they got a pure/touring there as well to tout the price though!

C8AD5940-BDA4-4A71-9765-5A8EA23F0CEE.jpeg
C0CF4D5A-3D85-4695-9209-5977B11DF0BD.jpeg
7C29D753-0FBF-4C8C-B48F-9F8CCD72359D.jpeg
CD5E988E-D835-48C2-AB73-16E155FC4B5C.jpeg
CCB967A5-42C1-495C-832F-34CD693BAB17.jpeg

Looks like you can buy a Sapphire while shopping for everyone on your list! And I'm officially only taking Saks Fifth Avenue gift cards for Christmas, haha!

We always knew it was special. A real gem!

I’m tempted to upgrade. The Sapphire’s color (deep midnight blue) and subtle aggression are captivating in person.

It would be nice if there was a trade-up mechanism.

View attachment IMG_0497.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0494.jpeg
    5.9 MB · Views: 75
ME: " this it it... my last car. this is the best car I have every owned."

My Curiosity : "...have you read about the engineering under the Sapphire?" ...

(the nay-sayer inside): (there is no way I can rationalize this)

THE PAINT !

Last edited:
Every time I think of this poor race horse stuck in a mall, I hope it gets to go back for a nice day at the track when all is said and done. Talk about pulling crappy holiday duty.

Every time I think of this poor race horse stuck in a mall, I hope it gets to go back for a nice day at the track when all is said and done. Talk about pulling crappy holiday duty.
In the short hills mall next to the Lucid studio, theres a Taycan! Seeing as to how the Air and Taycan havent been swapped out for 3 months, they probably have long conversations with each other from across the store; "Are your motors still working unlike mine?"

I was just at Jelmoli luxury mall this week at the most expensive city in the world —- Zurich, Switzerland. I bet it took mall management some effort to clear out all space to roll in Air GT. You know how Europe’s malls are very tight space in everything booth and showroom.

Not a new installation, but I’ve been meaning to share a pic of our local high end mall’s Lucids (Tysons Galleria, VA)
View attachment IMG_0206.jpeg

There are frequently people gawking. The service center is in the same building as well.

Not a new installation, but I’ve been meaning to share a pic of our local high end mall’s Lucids (Tysons Galleria, VA)
View attachment 17530

There are frequently people gawking. The service center is in the same building as well.
I wish lucid did that in short hills! There’s a taycan and polestar near the lucid showroom, which I find somewhat weird. The taycan is almost right in front of the lucid studio!

Just saw a Lucid Touring in Saks 5th Ave in Boca at Town Center Mall. They’re appearing in Saks in a number of major cities. Good P.R.!

Never heard of Saks. Then I looked it up and understood why. The store is well outside our buying power.

That's a fantastic partnership because people with that kind of buying power buy Lucids. The Sapphire plays into the brand's image.

Never heard of Saks. Then I looked it up and understood why. The store is well outside our buying power.

That's a fantastic partnership because people with that kind of buying power buy Lucids. The Sapphire plays into the brand's image.

Talk about a way to get the Lucid name out there to luxury car buyers.

We know one of the department managers at the Saks in Naples, FL, which I'm told is one of the highest-dollar-volume stores in the chain. They have several customers who routinely spend over $500,000 a year in the store, and one couple who has been known to spend more than $2 million there in a year.

Talk about a way to get the Lucid name out there to luxury car buyers.

We know one of the department managers at the Saks in Naples, FL, which I'm told is one of the highest-dollar-volume stores in the chain. They have several customers who routinely spend over $500,000 a year in the store, and one couple who has been known to spend more than $2 million there in a year.
I joked to my wife that $50k would just barely get her through the door with a partial wardrobe. Looks like I am an order of magnitude off the mark.

I'm wondering which, if any, cars Lucid will have at the Naples store . . . no crane needed here. Couldn't you just picture a Lucid Air pulling up under that porte cochere? The Saks here is the anchor store in Waterside Shops which happens also to be home to the Tesla store in Naples.

Screenshot 2024-02-11 at 8.54.44 PM.png

Last edited:
Back