San Diego Meetup - Sunday Jan 8 -12:00pm

Absolutely! I live in northern Poway. I will be picking up a friend in Rancho Bernardo and headed over. We could rally up by where Route 15 meets Pomerado Rd. in Rancho Bernardo if you’d like. Let me know and I will drop you a pin. Anybody else interested in caravaning from North County inland?
Depending on the time, I might join as well.

Anyone headed south want to meet to drive together? There is a park and ride lot in SJC off of Junipero Serra Rd that should be empty on a Sunday and give us some room to park. About 40 mins out from brewery. Not wed to location just a recommendation. Not much further south to to Camp Pendleton.

My wife recommended the Spectrum but we agreed parking may be tough.

Anyone headed south want to meet to drive together? There is a park and ride lot in SJC off of Junipero Serra Rd that should be empty on a Sunday and give us some room to park. About 40 mins out from brewery. Not wed to location just a recommendation. Not much further south to to Camp Pendleton.

My wife recommended the Spectrum but we agreed parking may be tough.
I'd love to, but since my schedule is in flux I can't. But go here

Taqueros Mexican Restaurant

And get a pastor/bacon burrito 😁

I'd love to, but since my schedule is in flux I can't. But go here

Taqueros Mexican Restaurant

And get a pastor/bacon burrito 😁
That’s an outstanding burrito! Parking sucks but great food.

I’ll join as well! No worries if I’m replying too late for lunch, hopefully will still get to meet others!

There are a few of us here already, y’all get stuck in traffic?

765E168E-3CA4-4779-B01C-51FB7AB3804F.jpeg

We counted 32 cars 👀. Can’t wait to see the East Coast step up now, @bunnylebowski. It was 65° in January FYI 😂. Great work @Bobby and @hydbob for the organization! And, of course, @Firstto520 and the entire Lucid staff that showed up for their support! Great meeting new people and seeing old friends!

I got the bear installed on my AGT at the meetup. But next week, my car goes in for PPF and Ceramic, so I'm going to be losing it. Is there any way of getting another one? I really like it.

I got the bear installed on my AGT at the meetup. But next week, my car goes in for PPF and Ceramic, so I'm going to be losing it. Is there any way of getting another one? I really like it.
I'm sure Lucid service would be willing to put a new pair on but you probably need to wait a few months after ceramic coating to get them to stick. There were a couple of cars at the meetup where the ceramic wouldn't allow the stickers to adhere. I used xpel ceramic boost spray to maintain my coating a few days before the meetup and Frank did a quick test and said it wouldn't adhere.

Stop by the Lucid service center and get the bear decals and give them to your detail shop and have them apply them before the ceramic coat.

My office is in SD and I was in town the last week for work
No Lucid sitings other than the one I saw in the studio at the UTC mall
An Uber driver in a Model 3 said he has never seen one on the road but drove 2 different guys up to the service center for their deliveries
Back the the UTC mall, I visited Vinfast and to their credit, the swag includes a branded pour over coffee cone set up, I asked the sales guy and he replied that Vietnam is all about coffee

I see 3 others all the time near home in Poway.

Back