San Diego Meetup - Sunday Jan 8 -12:00pm

Honest question: How’s your experience with the Aston’s reliability?
It's a '06 DB9 6 speed (which makes it kinda rare). About 10k miles.. Has only had oil changes, a battery, trunk struts and tires in 17 years.

AM.jpeg

It's a '06 DB9 6 speed (which makes it kinda rare). About 10k miles.. Has only had oil changes, a battery, trunk struts and tires in 17 years.
Impressive.
A collectible for sure.

Bobby,
Please put me down for 2 for the big Sunday get together.

Hi Bobby, can you change my number from 1 to 2, was able to talk my wife into it. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Really looking forward to Sunday. Hat tip to @Bobby for making this come to life.

Given the size of the group, we'll be bringing a photographer and videographer to capture the moment. As we enter 2023, we're also keen to capture owner's passion to help spread the word about Lucid Air. It's one thing when a company touts their products - But customer sentiment is far more powerful. My point in sharing - if anyone is willing to share their thoughts on being a Lucid owner, we'll have a person there to capture it.

See you all soon! I can't wait!!!

Really looking forward to Sunday. Hat tip to @Bobby for making this come to life.

Given the size of the group, we'll be bringing a photographer and videographer to capture the moment. As we enter 2023, we're also keen to capture owner's passion to help spread the word about Lucid Air. It's one thing when a company touts their products - But customer sentiment is far more powerful. My point in sharing - if anyone is willing to share their thoughts on being a Lucid owner, we'll have a person there to capture it.

See you all soon! I can't wait!!!
Please talk to lucid about doing this on the east! Customer feedback meetings like this would be epic and the customer service i get already is unmatched.

@Bobby you got me in the count for one correct?

Also I know you live near me. Are we planning to meet up to all drive up there together? Any thoughts about doing that?

Lastly I met a guy down in fashion valley at the EA station with a DE #290 (might have that number wrong) he said he would come.

@Bobby you got me in the count for one correct?

Also I know you live near me. Are we planning to meet up to all drive up there together? Any thoughts about doing that?

Lastly I met a guy down in fashion valley at the EA station with a DE #290 (might have that number wrong) he said he would come.
Absolutely! I live in northern Poway. I will be picking up a friend in Rancho Bernardo and headed over. We could rally up by where Route 15 meets Pomerado Rd. in Rancho Bernardo if you’d like. Let me know and I will drop you a pin. Anybody else interested in caravaning from North County inland?

Absolutely! I live in northern Poway. I will be picking up a friend in Rancho Bernardo and headed over. We could rally up by where Route 15 meets Pomerado Rd. in Rancho Bernardo if you’d like. Let me know and I will drop you a pin. Anybody else interested in caravaning from North County inland?
I’m up for it. Drop the pin and let me know the time. I’ll be there.

Back