San Diego Meetup - Sunday Jan 8 -12:00pm

I did see an electric Moke on my way to El Pescador for a wonderful fish dinner last evening

We have only seen them at the Rancho Penasquitos EA charging station.

Frustrating visit to that station yesterday. 4 of 8 were off, others limited to 80.
Same Saturday when I went there. The rain I think threw them in to chaos because last week all were up and running fine.

Same Saturday when I went there. The rain I think threw them in to chaos because last week all were up and running fine.
An EA rep did blame one of the cables being down on a 350 station on the rain. Frustrating that every time I go to charge there (Walmart in Oceanside) I end up having to call and wait around for them to reset the station. I might have missed this before, but the send to vehicle option on the Lucid app seems to now allow me to select the specific station to my vehicle, which ultimately allows proper charging, but other stations are true plug and play.

The one time I've gone to that EA charger in Oceanside, the 150kw chargers were working great, but I couldn't get any of the 350kw ones to recognize my car. I called Lucid and gave them the charger numbers, but in the interest of time, I just used one of the slower ones that day.

Back