Riddle me this Google…

Mata Hari

Verified Owner
Cars
Zenith/Santa Cruz AGT
At the house I have 2 echo devices that can interact.

Can we link the Lucid/Alexa to that pod? Neither shows up in the opposite, but I thought I‘d ask. It would be convenient to get reminders, add to shopping lists, etc…

Im not sure about settings the Lucid up, but any notifications that would show up on my Echos by the yellow notification light also show up in the Lucid.

That is what I am trying to achieve…

Presumably you used the same account to connect to your car's Alexa as you did at home. If so, you should have access to your lists, reminders, etc. all working. Works for me.

Im not sure about settings the Lucid up, but any notifications that would show up on my Echos by the yellow notification light also show up in the Lucid.
When the Alexa logo has the little dot by it on the dash screen how to we get to see what the dot is indicating? I see it there and it just seems to appear and then ultimately go away.

When the Alexa logo has the little dot by it on the dash screen how to we get to see what the dot is indicating? I see it there and it just seems to appear and then ultimately go away.
Alexa, what's my notification?

Back