Google Assistant Setup

Use Google devices in house, and thought the ability to interact with AGT would be useful. Logged into Google Assistant on iPhone. Chose Add Device, then Link a Car. But the only options are Volvo and Polestar. What am I missing?
It does nothing.

You need to ask Google to talk to lucid follow the instructions

Hey Google talk to lucid motors if all you're getting is a white screen uninstall Google clean the cache and reinstall Google that's all I can help you with

You need to ask Google to talk to lucid follow the instructions

Hey Google talk to lucid motors if all you're getting is a white screen uninstall Google clean the cache and reinstall Google that's all I can help you with
Do you know if it makes a difference that I'm trying to link the assistant to the car on my phone vs Google home?

It is through google assistant just speak on the phone hey google etc it is a voice link not a choice in works with ......

Also, the car has to be awake to do anything, which kind of defeats the purpose. So if you want it to work you will need to open the app to wake the car or it'll just give you an error that it can't do anything and to try again later.

Back